OpenElec 6.0.0 official+VDR+Tv-Headend+Oscam r10975+working-Addons UKR3ady

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,566 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• it will be because you have rebooted the wetek m8 , after a install of back up and you have set the PVR and backend
    you reboot then activate live tv from settings and reboot again then the groups will show :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• ok honcho, looking for divine inspiration here!!

successfully downloaded tar file and copied to msd
    connecting to oe via ftp/winscp success, but awaits welcome screen, then times out
    able to copy tar in filemanager but unable to paste it into backup
    done hard reset prior to trying
    i have oe 6.0.1 - could this be the problem??

ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated at this stage!!

• the back up works on 6.0.1 i have tested it and why ive redid a backup for 6.0.1 yet but i will be updating soon as sme apps dead within Openelec now

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I've watched the backup/restore video a couple of times, doesn't really elaborate...
    Tell me more about winscp, just to clarify - which port are you using?? If I can get that to connect properly I'd be laughing!

• try 21 or 22 as port

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Finally got this image on my box, thanks for ur help Honcho & dale094, I had gave up and went back to 5.9.4 image, it went wrong again and might have known think problem I'd had and overlooked was I needed to update then and flash openelec version I was still running 5.0.5 or similar updated to latest 6.0.3 and ur backup honcho worked first time, still have to get live tv working, but at least am at that point now lol
    Thanks again ;)

• and you will most likley be updating agin m8 i have another backup that i did before the 6.1.3 image with the fixes came out for back ups over 1.2 gig
    it will be up probs mora vut here is a cjhannel.conf for yah with VDR's list all sorted ;)

so i jumped over to android and played with that for a bit so i gota back up droid in reinstall Openelec ;) there more & updated addons
    just been busy since its been updated to 6.1.3 :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi Dale094 I'm running in nand I believe?
    Only weird thing was couldn't find micro sd were I'd placed the backup to run from, but managed it from USB stick

It is easier to do from PC, goto C: drive on the left pane click on network, let the network refresh, there you should see openelec, open it you will see files inside, goto backup, there you can copy you're tar file, go back to wetek system/openelec/ go down to restore backup, hey presto you have updated,

HOPE THIS HELPS.

Edited once, last by dale094 ().

• Thanks for that Dale094, will try that way next backup ;)
    @Honcho thanks for the channels list, where do I need to place this list though and are u saying this list is for VDR rather than tvheadend, I enabled tvheadend as VDR kept giving error disconnected from server or similar, I've never quite managed to get the live to part to work :( appreciate any help advise on this, although may wait until u upload ur latest backup ;)

it will give 2 locations it is stored in and replace them both
    you only need replace 1 of the ocations but if you replace em both it wil; defo work
    then you will need to reboot and then clear data via settings ,live tv :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi Honcho do you have a backup for the latest version of openelec. Many thanks

its almost finished ive been ill for a few days now and just been sleeping mostly :)

- - - Updated - - -

heres a updated 6.0.3 system
    ill make a full post when l8r

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9se6…a/20160312161506.tar?dl=0

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Sorry Honcho, do u mean via winscp or similar I'm currently on winscp think have found them, but wanted to check was correct way to replace them before messing it up further :( as its finding more than 2 channels.conf?

yes winscp, login, kodi/userdata/addondata/servicemultimedia.vdr-addondata/config/ inside config delete channels.conf & replace with new channels.conf. log out and reboot wetek.

here is a recent channel config with bouqets for sky 28.2.

in order for bouqets to work, run kodi, goto/system/addons/pvrclients/vdrvinsiclient, pressok, pressok on configure, go down to: (create channel groups automatically on server) disable with blue light off by pressing ok. return out and rebbot wetek now all sections should show in live tv, in order to do this go into live tv, left arrow and left pane will open, go down to, group all channels, then click right to exit, you should see categories in order.

hope this helps.

• it should already be set in my backups,
    norm yah just choose VDR or TVH as pvr in system addons
    then reboot , turn on live tv , then reboot , then clear data from in system live tv and you good to go

6.0.3 posted above

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!