OpenElec 6.0.0 official+VDR+Tv-Headend+Oscam r10975+working-Addons UKR3ady

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,567 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• Hi Honcho, sorry mate maybe I misunderstood is ur 6.0.3 version posted earlier just blank version and not one of your backups?
    I've just tried it and doesn't have any addons settings etc? Or am I doing something wrong again?

hmm ill have to check that m8 , should be a full backup tbh , it will be about 4-5 hrs before i can check as im busy the now :)

- - - Updated - - -

update there is a issue with last file , new file been uploaded now
    as was able to VNC in and backup ;) sorry for inconvenience dont know what
    went wrong but hey will post new file in cpl hrs when im back in it will uploaded

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• 6.0.3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/c82u…3/20160318142337.tar?dl=0

unrar this file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/saunm37u9dx9ijd/pictures.rar?dl=0

and place into storage and overwrinte existing folder with newone via winscp

ip port 22
    user = root
    pass = openelec

for winscp the above

as always you will need to active either VDR or TVHEAD and activate live tv
    if you use VDR the picons work more than tv head ill update them later

- - - Updated - - -

and also hit the * key on original wetek rcu
    for some preset SERIES

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Honcho I am trying to install on a clean version of openelec but keep getting the message there is not enough storage space to continue. Any ideas what might be the problem. Cheers

• @ J9ymo I had similar problems with the same issue in past, fund if I place backup on to USB stick and plug it into wetek then restore backup from that location works fine, believe me id tried loads of suggestions without success but this worked for me ;)

• try and install from USB stick , thats how i used it
    there is a solution above in the thread that was given buy a user i cant mind hon how he got round this
    error i have never came accross it until 6.0.2 but it was a fault within openeelc backup system and corrected in 6.0.3
    and that what this back up is built upon so it wont be that issue unless your on 6.0.2 or below then i would update
    your openelec to 6.0.3 and try again but if you are on that O/S then read the thread and there was a solution given by member
    on how they got round this issue . :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Excellent backup thanks Honcho, usual problem for me though ;( i enabled VDR but when i try live TV i get message comes up No PVR clients have been started yet, wait for the PVR clients?
    in PVR clients VDR VNSI Client is enabled? any ideas mate?

• Excellent backup thanks Honcho, usual problem for me though ;( i enabled VDR but when i try live TV i get message comes up No PVR clients have been started yet, wait for the PVR clients?
    in PVR clients VDR VNSI Client is enabled? any ideas mate?

you also need to enable VDR from within following menu

SYSTEM/ADDONS/MY ADOONS/SERVICES - enable VDR in here also

SYSTEM/ADDONS/MY ADDONS/PVR CLIENTS - enable VDR in here also

thenn after reboot and once system reboots go to

(IN ORDER TO DO THE BELOW YOU WILL NEED TO REPLACE THE FOLDER PICTURES IN STORAGE WITH
    THE ONE PROVIDED ABOVE I WOULD SUGGEST DOING THIS TBH)

SYSTEM/LIVE TV/MENU-OSD AND SET FOLDER FOR ICONS TO STORAGE/PICTURES/VDR-PICONS/PICONS

after this enable tive tv in generl tab and reboot again

this should solve all issues if you wish to use TV-Head then you enable that in both sections above my pref is VDR so its most
    complete built ;)

- - - Updated - - -

i will make a video tutorial of start to finish
    i have not set up ma capture card pc system yet
    as was playing with kodibuntu on it, so i am still to choose Linux or windows as o/s
    and set up for the capture card i have had a few HDD failed as of late so need to
    backup files ect ect in move from HDD to HDD ect ect to be able to duel boot
    as i dont want windows but it prob gona be best for the video tut's as im a C.R.O.W
    so visual is always easier for me :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• woohooo :) lol

let me know on feedback of apps ect i could add or issues you see
    i know picons are not 100% but thats also down to how rats E2 plugin names teh files
    cant use / or few other symbols in chan names i will either hve to find a new file to base of
    or rename the effecting chans to a new name , although when eva i have tested this the chan never clears again
    for some reason i still to exsplore all possibilitys it could be but hey i'll figure it out untill then best i can do on picons
    TVH has none although there in a tvh folder in same pictures folder , but i have a few poss solutions with that poss using
    another folder just not tested yet as i pref VDR i know it loads slower but for me channel changes are faster in also better
    audio synk to , but hey it does load in fast as though so its up to end user to decide there pref's and if they have any
    tips to enhance then shout out , mind to tag me in it so i see it to guys , In if anyone had got RetroArch running under openelec
    then shout to ;) other wise ill have to reinstall my droid backup posted to play my EMU files lolz :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Appreciate any ideas here, got live tv all running, then had a problem when I was disabling a video addon system froze and had to unplug power now live to wont work, checked everything Honcho said should be enabled etc, but now getting same message I did earlier when switch on live tv no pvr clients have been started yet. Wait for PVR...
    :( lost some setting when had to unplug maybe?

All 3 VDR components are enabled and went back into live to to enable and still no luck?

• Appreciate any ideas here, got live tv all running, then had a problem when I was disabling a video addon system froze and had to unplug power now live to wont work, checked everything Honcho said should be enabled etc, but now getting same message I did earlier when switch on live tv no pvr clients have been started yet. Wait for PVR...
    :( lost some setting when had to unplug maybe?

All 3 VDR components are enabled and went back into live to to enable and still no luck?

goto live tv ,go to nr the bottom, clear data. should work after that.

• Sound dale094, that's it all back, thanks man! Was sickening to get up n running then have go off

this has been cover before in this thread please reread the wole thred for small issues that are coverd via many issued b4 :)

thanx for support of this thread tough :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Honcho. Brilliant backup. Thanks for all of your hard work. Skin looks great and so far everything seems to be working fine. Oscar up and running. This is the first time I have used VDR as I was always put of by the channel setup but you have done all of the hard work. Thanks again

• Updated Rats 20-03-16 chnanels.conf file for VDR

USE WINSCP & either copy and paste into chanels.conf or replace and edit name
    so yours is changed to chanelsbkup.conf and then rename mune to channels.conf
    at these two locations

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config

/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config

then reboot wetek , once rebooted do this via remote SYSTEM,liveTV, then choose clear data
    this will update your list :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!