multi sat??

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 390 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all...fairly new to the scene....although had an old technomate good few years back so recently got myself zgemma s2 running a vix image...really happy with the performance but want to now expand my horizon. I remember I used to receive some really good sport and movie channels as well as others from thor satallite but as I say been off the scene for a long time so I'm looking for suggestion on having a second sat feed go into my box like thor or hotbird etc. Can you let me know what you would suggest and the channels I could expect to receive and not just FTA as I am open to subscription based also ...cheers

• Very simple bud , install a motor with a decent size dish ( 1metre min) and enjoy..
    To see what is actually available on such a setup , go to top navbar and click on USEFUL LINKS dropdown bar.
    Check out kingofsat for example..
    As for subscriptions,,, read up a lot about this as not all cards are shareable...
    You could get an idea from the ready made OScam configurations here :
    Oscam configs for all packages
    Forum: Working Oscam Card Configurations

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!