SLY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0)

There are 156 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,193 times. The last Post () by jrw88.

• Happy New Year All...

SLY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0)

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

You will also need to extract the SKY.NEW folder

Ftp it to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DreamPlex/skins/

The Restart GUI

Go to Menu->DreamPlex->System->Settings

Change Used Skin to SKY.NEW

Press Green to Save Settings

Exit DreamPlex and Restart GUI

To get the Dreamplex Skin to Work

This Skin is Based for OpenPli but I have added extra Screens to with with OpenAtv. I believe it will also work on HD Freaks & Open Blackhole.

Enjoy & Hope you all like it.

Please dont 4gt 2 give ur feedback.

Thanx

Screenshots:

9cd49522bc9f38ba0c48.jpg

2e15a89e40aa5d3.jpg

8a729b46.jpg

15d8ccd73e8dc6fa9ce15.jpg

9d92cc5.jpg

28d9acb43cbe3baed7.jpg

ebc21fda3402f4a.jpg

20c2a088675.jpg

24f188e4fde3d57bf44df506c.jpg

396c4e14.jpg

fd8edf10751a1b5b28.jpg

e41f3e3be.jpg

• my box is now complete, looks stunning
    thanks dazzza

- - - Updated - - -

One little question though on channel list on my box using OPENPLi on channel list it doesn't say what's upcoming it just says the repeat of what's on now, how can I change this please, cheers dazzza

• my box is now complete, looks stunning
    thanks dazzza

- - - Updated - - -

One little question though on channel list on my box using OPENPLi on channel list it doesn't say what's upcoming it just says the repeat of what's on now, how can I change this please, cheers dazzza

Same here on openATV, If i use your third image as an example, it doesnt have any information on the right r.e upcoming as stated by dazzza. Its just a blank space. Also it doesnt show the current channel in the corner like yours has, instead it shows some sky sports pic of some dude lol, otherwise its fab.
    Just this niggle :(

Edited once, last by farenheit: extra info ().

• the renders and convertors havent installed from the ipk

Shall i manually transfer these over?
    Reinstalling... again with force option
    *edit 2*
    Sorted!!
    Reinstalled and ftp'd across the renderrers etc just to be sure and it worked a treat!
    Thanks all!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok.. now i have another issue on OATV.
    The skin all works as it should except for one small detail, the mini tv view stays when you exit the channel selection :(
    I dont have this problem with the default Matrix skin.
    Is this fixable as its pretty annoying... :(

Edited 2 times, last by farenheit ().

• I have tested it with OATV and I dont get such issue. the skin has loads of graphics might be a memory problem with your box.

• Works great and looks awesome with the Dreamplex integration of the Skin! Thanks dude!! :)

Only problem I have is the text / lines on the playback screen. Everything is really close together and can't read the titles etc.....

• Works great and looks awesome with the Dreamplex integration of the Skin! Thanks dude!! :)

Only problem I have is the text / lines on the playback screen. Everything is really close together and can't read the titles etc.....

Thanks mate. Glad u like it.

You need to press menu then settings and change the amount of rows to be displayed and it will adjust itself....

• I have tested it with OATV and I dont get such issue. the skin has loads of graphics might be a memory problem with your box.

Weird :(
    Is it v5.1?
    Would it be cheeky to ask for your backup image of OATV with this :D
    Sorry forgot to add im running this on an AA2+

• yes there is a temp fix, joeuser has posted regards the217 kernel with pti.ko and the stmdvb.ko file mainly the latter, it fixes the problem just but its a temp fix as this problem is on a few oe-a based images for the alien2 ,although the fix works the boot screen is shortened,

this was found by mistake by myself

oh this skin works fine on the HDMU image as thats not based on oe-a

have fun and a happy new year

Edited once, last by pauldb ().

• please can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong? i downloaded both files then placed the ipk file into my temp folder after that i ran opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk in tellnet it says its installing the sly skin and gets to the point
    configuring enigma2-skin-sky.new. root@dm800se then stops?

- - - Updated - - -

ok i think its because there is no space left on the device but no matter what i do i cannot free enough space. i have a dm800se openpli 4.0 and im using flash expander but only have 6.2mb free data any ideas how i can free up a bit more space? i tried removing unused language packs but kept getting green screen so dont know what else i can do to get this awesome looking skin lol???

• ok i give up!! been trying to put this skin on for 3 days solid almost i ran command in telnet saved the folder into dreamplex skins folder selected the sly skin in dreamplex pressed green button restarted gui. then my skin doesnt change and when i go to dreamplex i get the green screen of death. im running openpli 4.0

• ok i give up!! been trying to put this skin on for 3 days solid almost i ran command in telnet saved the folder into dreamplex skins folder selected the sly skin in dreamplex pressed green button restarted gui. then my skin doesnt change and when i go to dreamplex i get the green screen of death. im running openpli 4.0

Sori mate. I hv bn abit bsy de last few days. U need to have the skin installed 1st to get the dreamplex 2 work.

Ftp the skin manually with all the components and fonts.

Try:

Extract the ipk file usin 7zip

Ftp all the files n folders to their relevant location in ur receiver

You need both the skymedium.tff and skybold.tff font files in your font folder of your receiver otherws u will keep getting the screen of death...

Hope this will help...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• thanks for taking time to reply and help me pal, i will test this method tomorrow after work, do you have a rough idea where the fonts directory will be on openpli 4? cheers

• It should be /usr/share/fonts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

exctracted the ipk with 7zip but cant even find where to put them files and is it the .tar files im putting in the dir or extracting them too?

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!