SLY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0)

There are 156 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,184 times. The last Post () by jrw88.

• Official Post

Hi can someone please show me a total nood a step by step guide of how to add this skin to tm nano se m2 I would appreciate it so much

With an FTP tool like DCC send the enigma2-skin-sky.new_Chababu_V3.0_all.ipk to /tmp folder.

Click the Telnet Tab from the left panel > paste in the following command then press enter:

Code
    opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

e0775c19a5c4992aa.jpg

Restart enigma2.

• i have installed this skin and it looks great but I have a problem when I go into plugins menu on my box the red and green icons are at the bottom of the plugin list but the info on what they are for is missing ( I do know what they are for ) when I click on one it does not load the menu to add or delete plugins it just goes to full tv screen and I have to exit out on remote to get back to plugin menu .....is something missing ? thanks

sorry im using Xpeed lx2 running PKT Hyperion 5.1

Edited once, last by blueboy ().

• i have installed this skin and it looks great but I have a problem when I go into plugins menu on my box the red and green icons are at the bottom of the plugin list but the info on what they are for is missing ( I do know what they are for ) when I click on one it does not load the menu to add or delete plugins it just goes to full tv screen and I have to exit out on remote to get back to plugin menu .....is something missing ? thanks

sorry im using Xpeed lx2 running PKT Hyperion 5.1

Sorry mate, I have never used PKT, you will have to ask pauldb about that. I believe the skin needs to be moded to work with PKT properly...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Hi Chababu, Will the new SKY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0) work on the black hole 3.0.1 on the Duo 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Chababu, Will the new SKY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0) work on the black hole 3.0.1 on the Duo 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi , Will the new SKY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0) work on th black hole 3.0.1 on the Duo 2.

• It should work with open blackhole...

• [quote='ghettostar','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=328492#post328492']Your the man master g[/#41

Receiver 1
    Vu+ Solo 4K
    Receiver 2
    Vu+ Duo2
    Receiver 3
    WeTek Play
    Receiver 4
    Mars
    OBH,BH,ViX,ATV
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 Day Ago Add to this user's reputation
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ghettostar Click here to enlarge
    Hi can someone please show me a total nood a step by step guide of how to add this skin to tm nano se m2 I would appreciate it so much
    With an FTP tool like DCC send the enigma2-skin-sky.new_Chababu_V3.0_all.ipk to /tmp folder.

Click the Telnet Tab from the left panel > paste in the following command then press enter:
    Code:
    opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk
    Click here to enlarge

Restart enigma2.
    Hi I still can't get this skin to work it keeps saying cannot install package enigma2-skin-sky*new*

• Chababu, you're the master of E2 Skin! It works on opendroid 5.2 and for me it's the masterpiece of skins. It misses only one thing, it would be great if in The next release you could modify or insert the same infobar of slykhd, which has icons about resolution, Dolby ecc... I think with this change it could be the Best Enigma2 Skin ever!!!
    59a5ed708dd.jpg

• Chababu, you're the master of E2 Skin! It works on opendroid 5.2 and for me it's the masterpiece of skins. It misses only one thing, it would be great if in The next release you could modify or insert the same infobar of slykhd, which has icons about resolution, Dolby ecc... I think with this change it could be the Best Enigma2 Skin ever!!!
    59a5ed708dd.jpg

I have included that in the 2nd infobar exactly as the sky format. Its not in icon format...its AD/HD/SD/S/W format.

• Thanks for your work on this. Having a problem installing on OpenPLI 4.0 on my DM800HD SE. I selected the skin, but when I rebooted and try to run Dreamplex I now get a green screen. The error message is -

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 204, in parseColor
    skin.SkinError:{PLI-HD/skin.xml}: color 'skyblue' must be #aarrggbb or valid name color. Please contact the skin's author!

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

• Thanks for your work on this. Having a problem installing on OpenPLI 4.0 on my DM800HD SE. I selected the skin, but when I rebooted and try to run Dreamplex I now get a green screen. The error message is -

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 204, in parseColor
    skin.SkinError:{PLI-HD/skin.xml}: color 'skyblue' must be #aarrggbb or valid name color. Please contact the skin's author!

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

That is PLI HD skin not The SKY.NEW skin. You need to make sure you have the 2 fonts file installed in the receiver...

• I have just followed the instructions on how to install this but now when I select dreamplex (same as above) it crashes and goes to a green screen then a restart?

Do we have to go into the system of the box and change the skin or is it done by the dreamplex?

I have put the folder SKY.NEW into the relevant folder of dreamplex through ftp

• I have just followed the instructions on how to install this but now when I select dreamplex (same as above) it crashes and goes to a green screen then a restart?

Do we have to go into the system of the box and change the skin or is it done by the dreamplex?

I have put the folder SKY.NEW into the relevant folder of dreamplex through ftp

You need to install the skin 1st for dreamplex to work. Otherwise it will not work because most graphics and fonts files are in the ipk file.

• Thanks for your reply Chababu!

The skin looks awesome and im looking forward to using it but yeh I installed the dreamplex first through ftp then the ipk file so im prob best removing both of them and starting from scratch perhaps??

Do we have to change the skin function in the settings/system in the pli menu of just leave it for the dreamplex to do?

• Thanks for your reply Chababu!

The skin looks awesome and im looking forward to using it but yeh I installed the dreamplex first through ftp then the ipk file so im prob best removing both of them and starting from scratch perhaps??

Do we have to change the skin function in the settings/system in the pli menu of just leave it for the dreamplex to do?

You have to change skin in dreamplex settings then restart enigma 2.

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!