JSC Card not clearing on 13 East.

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,418 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• My JSC Card is not clearing in my VU + Duo, It's a Viaccess 4 Card on 13 East using CCcam 2.1.4, I have checked the entitlements and everything looks okay. I even removed my card and connected to another server and that fails to clear, I have just texted a mate who also has JSC Card in another receiver and he says his is not clearing.
    The transponder hasn't changed has it ?

Thanks in advance.

• It's a broadcaster problem their end, no point contacting your supplier at this point as there will be nothing they can do, the good news is they should be back soon so just hang fire and do nothing for now and it should be back of it's own accord soon.

• JSC sports news chl announced yesterday there was signal interference by someone... but now all working fine.

• So I see over the last few days JSC Sports has been having a lot of issues...

reports are its government interference lol...dear knows if thats right or not!

At the minute I'm getting black screens on 1-8 and 9-10 don't even decrypt any more...I've lost my entitlement according to OSCam!

Does anyone have a working card? I can't get Nilesat but hear its working intermittently on it...Hotbird seems to be badly affected!

From their website -

Al Jazeera Sports channels exposed to intentional interference at different frequencies, and the process engineering departments concerned to repair the effects of this sabotage to ensure fun for the fans watching the sport.

The island sports as Mtabaaha apologize for all the fans for this unfortunate event outside its control, it reserves its full right to prosecute assaults on their rights and the rights of viewers.

• I changed the image on My Vu duo today and made a point of checking if the JSC channels were clearing ok for me,i don't have a working card but i do get a share on hop 1 from a original card ,all were working perfectly.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

I have been following this one what you read on the website is correct, the signal is being jammed due to what is being covered on aljazeera news channel.
    You can check your entitlements on their website here https://sbs.aljazeerasport.net/SelfService/

You will need to use a proxy for a middle east saudi ip to connect.

• Missed the Carling Cup tonight :((,

Got nothing on 13E, channels 1-10
    11296H 27500 3/4

and it's an original card (Via 4) running on ccam 2.2.1 :((

Any more info on whats going on?

At least (Wed) tomorrows Liverpool V Man city is on BBC 1

Regards
    G :)

• Official Post

Iran is jamming broadcasts by Qatar-based news channel Al-Jazeera, according to a document from satellite operator Arabsat obtained by Reuters Tuesday, with the broadcaster saying it believed it was because of its coverage of Syria. Interference is coming from two locations in Iran, one west of Tehran and the other near the northwestern city of Maraghen, the document showed.

“We believe that this is happening because of our coverage of Syria,” a senior official at Al-Jazeera told Reuters, declining to be identified.

The official indicated they believed other channels in the region had also been jammed.

Neither Arabsat nor Iranian officials were available for comment.

Iran’s regional ally Syria has mostly barred foreign media from the country and has criticized Al-Jazeera’s coverage of the upheaval there.

On Saturday Al-Jazeera announced a new frequency for Arabsat viewers due to “continued interference.”

“Over the past few months, Al-Jazeera has faced sustained interference to our satellite transmissions,” the channel said in a statement.

Al-Jazeera, owned by the Qatari government, aired round-the-clock coverage of uprisings that brought down veteran rulers in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya last year.

It often has had difficulties with Western and Arab governments in a region where governments have traditionally kept tight control on state media.

Syrian President Bashar Assad vowed Tuesday to strike “terrorists” with an iron fist and derided the Arab League for its attempts to halt violence in the uprising against his rule in a speech at Damascus University.

Syria, Assad complained, was the target of a relentless foreign media campaign. Blaming unrest on “outside planning,” he said: “The outside now regrettably includes Arabs.”

• might be barking up the wrong tree whether this is related, and I have mentioned it before, but I noticed that JSC sports have changed the ECM length, so if you have a viacces card on 042400 caid being read in Oscam, then you need to amend your ecmwhitelist if you are using it. If you don't use this then you will be ok anyway - change whatever you have there to 52 and 57 - if you don't then it won't clear - maybe if you are relying on peers for the service, maybe they haven't done this - maybe it is more simple than a conspiracy!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!