Vu+ solo 2 and Turbo usb cable tuner help?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,017 times. The last Post () by mkohman.

• Hey Guys,

I want to be able to watch vm on my solo2. I understand that I need to purchase a usb turbo dvb-c etc however once I do is there a guide as to what I need to do. I also want channel list like I have on my sattelite is this possible? I heard of something called Autoboquets C but not sure where to download or how to configure. Any help would be really appreciated.. Many thanks!

• Official Post

The Vu+ tuner works perfectly fine.

The Sundteks run in a semi-closed environment. They are independent of kernel issues of receivers. You can even use them in a PC and almost any receiver, not just Vu machines. If/when you buy another receiver, you can always re-use the tuner. If you sell it, you are likely to get more for it.

With regards to creating bouquets, you can use AutoBouquetsMaker which will do satellite and cable too. You can even combine them.

• The Vu+ tuner works perfectly fine.

The Sundteks run in a semi-closed environment. They are independent of kernel issues of receivers. You can even use them in a PC and almost any receiver, not just Vu machines. If/when you buy another receiver, you can always re-use the tuner. If you sell it, you are likely to get more for it.

With regards to creating bouquets, you can use AutoBouquetsMaker which will do satellite and cable too. You can even combine them.

Thanks for your help. I have just ordered the sundtek usb tuner as suggested. I use autobouqet e2 for my sattelite. How do I use the autobouquet c for cable and where can I download it from , how to install? Is there a step by step guide please? Also do you have any idea where I can purchase vm line from? Many thanks

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!