Vix Image Questions.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 553 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Ok, I have been messing around with this box and would appreciate some help with a few questions, if anyone would like to help.

Webradio Player - How to place a M3U file into the webradio player –
    Where to locate online links for m3u radio feeds, such as proton radio.

Splash Screen - How to change the splash screen when you turn the box on.

Clock on Standby - How to change the font, colour, size of the clock on standby.

BBCI player for on demand, is this possible? The problem I have here is everytime I try to use XBMC and I search for most popular on Iplayer it just state 'working' and then just hangs frozen.

Best sports plugin's / addons for sports, EPL and Boxing.

• Official Post

Iplayer within ondemand does not work. You cn try Kodidirect or TSMedia and see if you fare better.

Not sure if you are referring to the splash screen or boot logo. On Vix the manufacturer's logo i snormally left as the splash screen. Once image starts then the boologo is used. The .mvi files should be kept in /etc/enigma2/

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!