oscam help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,200 times. The last Post () by ozzy30.

• REALY TRIED HARD WITH OSCAM AND DIFFERENT IMAGES WITH NO LUCK PLEASE HELP.

I have installed openvix vu solo 4k image by Master G.

What files should be in ect tuxbox config using oscam 11196 from within the image.

in mine there are (8) as below.

oscam .ccache
    .. .conf
    .. .dvbapi
    .. .provid
    .. .server
    .. .services
    .. .srvid
    .. .user

I have converted a N: line to oscam and saved the converted file to a folder on my desktop. then using flashfxp gone to ect/tubox/config in the box.

Do i delete the server file that is present and replace with my newly converted oscam server file or keep both one under the other making (2) server files and a total of (9) files in all in the config. Or copy and paste my newly converted oscam file into server file thats present.nothing happens with either way i do it ???

• copy you and paste your details into oscam.server you can just add it to whats already in there. whilst your in those files look in oscam.conf and see what port the webif is using and make a note of the password. Save the files and restart the cam. Then try and see what is going in oscam by entering your boxs ip into your computers browser and then add :(then server port) example 192.168.2.70:7777 then you will be able to see if there are any connections.

• thanks for your reply Kegnkiwi this is whats in the server file now i have copy and paste in my coverted details the webif is 8888 and can see details but dont know what to look for still nothing is clearing ??
    [reader]
    label = xxxxx
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    cardmhz = 2700
    mhz = 450
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

[reader]
    label==
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    key=xxxxx101020304050607080910111213
    device==,bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.ddns.net
    user=xxxxx
    password=xxxxxx-xxxx
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccversion=2.1.2
    cccmaxhops=10
    cccwantemu=1
    ccckeepalive=1

• if you put your box's ip address into your computer followed by :8888 it should allow you into the oscam status page. Under proxies and clients it should come up and give you information on your server and what access to cards you have.

• Thanks for the help Kegnkiwi Master G I have been trying to get this worlking for about four weeks now and just found out what was wrong I changed the converted N details allthough the first one is live and working but did not work on here for some reason, I change the image again and used openatv by Master G when I looked in the service file there was nothing in it so i just copyed and pasted the coverted file of mine in i nearly had twins when things cleared cheers

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!