Latest Catseye Channel List set up for intelsat 907 27.5w to get british channels

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,760 times. The last Post () by alinet55.

• I update my channel list via the Linuxsat support Addons. Normally it justs downloads and when finished it automatically restarts my TM2T. The latest version does not have this restart included included. Presumably if I restart the box manually the channel list will update. Would some one please confirm?

Thanks

• The IPKs found on our Addons are made by different members of the team who have their own particular ways of creating the IPKs
    and what is ( or not) included in the creation...
    in this particular case, neither the removal nor the restart were included.
    But , all work in the same manner for the same purpose.

• Me, again! Am I the only one using the download to update the sats list?

Anyway the latest All Sats download isn't working - at least via Linuxsat Support Addons, but the European is.

• have you tryed the ipk version posted by masterG ?
    check his pst yah will see him post the ipk file on a reply to someone i read it within 36 hrs ago
    so hopefully you find it :)

anyone else having isues with teh plugin ?

have you tryed to remove all lists via stb and reinstall Linuxsat plugin in retry ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Me, again! Am I the only one using the download to update the sats list?

Anyway the latest All Sats download isn't working - at least via Linuxsat Support Addons, but the European is.

Thanks for the heads up...
    I am looking into it now..
    meanwhile could you please try this IPK and get back to us ?
    I am using it myself without any bother..

• Will give it a try over the weekend. Actually my dish is not correctly aligned at the moment so I'm not hunting around and am sticking with 13, 19 and 28, rather than tryting for the outer satellites above 45

• Transferred the ipk file over my network to temp in my Tm2T, then ran the file and it worked without any problems, including an automatic restart. I'm getting old and its far easier to download the files from the net via Support Addons and have it load the new file and restart.

So thanks to everyone involved in making life so much easier for all us old codgers.

• Didn't know whether to post this under Catseye or Linux sat support Addons. Anyway last night I successfully downloaded the latest all sats file via Support Addons

Many thanks to Catseye and all the elves who work in the background making this happen. You've made an old codger
    very happy, 'cos it's so easy to update this way

• I couldn´t find the fault with the previous all sats on the Addons ( I always test before uploading)
    but glad to see there´s some fairly decent "old codgers" like myself still at it !!
    :hi-five:

• Hi Lads,

I'm having a spot of bother with catseye European sats list.
    I downloaded via the LSS and rebooted the box, but nearly all bouquets are showing N/A bar the odd visible channel.
    I carried out a full scan and almost 5,000 channels loaded so they are being picked up on the transponder.
    Anyone had any experience of this &how you resolved same...

collected errors:
    * opkg_prepare_file_for_install: Refusing to load file
    '/var/cache/opkg/2bdaae7a17d641c4c595e1d0d6259b9f_catseye_E2_settings_file_European_sats 15.04.16 .ipk as it matches the installed version of catseye........

Bump!!

Suttsy

Edited 2 times, last by suttsy: more info ().

• Hi a little advice please i am running a VU+ Solo2 box with openPLi set up for intelsat 907 27.5w to get british channels here in Spain.. I have just read something about Catseye to update my channel list as they have now added channel 5 HD to the sat. my question is where do i find out about catseye and use and would this be ok on my image as normally you would have to add to channel list manually for this sat.. if it is still manually anyone have the channel details i need to add for it please thanks NOT KEYS i have those.

• Official Post

Hi a little advice please i am running a VU+ Solo2 box with openPLi set up for intelsat 907 27.5w to get british channels here in Spain.. I have just read something about Catseye to update my channel list as they have now added channel 5 HD to the sat. my question is where do i find out about catseye and use and would this be ok on my image as normally you would have to add to channel list manually for this sat.. if it is still manually anyone have the channel details i need to add for it please thanks NOT KEYS i have those.

Catseye`s list is here -> Latest Catseye channel list.. Load it with a channel list editor like dreamset, e-channelizer or dreamboxedit. This channel list is perfect for all enigma2 images..

If you have a problem using the channel list editor let me know and i will add an ipk for you buddy.

• Catseye`s list is here -> Latest Catseye channel list.. Load it with a channel list editor like dreamset, e-channelizer or dreamboxedit. This channel list is perfect for all enigma2 images..

If you have a problem using the channel list editor let me know and i will add an ipk for you buddy.

thanks very much i am using notebook ++ is that ok?? although i downloaded the full list and European list but cannot find nay that mention 27.5w (intelsat 907 the BISS channels) will it be the same settings for mine as in these for channel 5HD? on a different sat?
    thanks again

OH and idiot here just realised catseye is a person and not a program LOL....

• Catseye started to incorporate the 27ºW Biss channels a good while back,,
    but if you don´t see them in Favourites bouquet you need to go to 27ºw services and you´ll see the list there..

85297e8680c09.jpg

I too am in Spain and need to avail of sat27.5ºW,,
    I am currently trying out same setup as yourself but with OpenSpa 6.. but not having much luck at the moment...
    Might have to move to openpli too...

• Catseye settings for 27.5w

the lamedb is wrong and has lots of code missing on every 27.5 channel

example

Catseye has

1100:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
    BBC News
    p:Freesat,c:0001f5,c:0101f6,c:0301f5

25 in red is used for the HD channels
    BBC News is sd

this is missing on every channel
    ,C:2600,f:4

what it needs to clear is

1100:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0
    BBC NEWS
    p:BBC,c:0001f5,c:0101f6,c:0301f5,C:2600,f:4

you can't edit the channel list for 27.5 in dreamboxedit
    because when you save the list
    the extra bit at the end for these channels corrupts the lamedb

ftp in and edit the lamedb manually

telnet
    type init 4 to stop enigma2
    now edit lamedb
    type init 3 to start enigma2

make sure the dish is not pointing at 27.5
    when you edit the lamedb
    move the dish to another sat then edit it
    otherwise it corrupts the lamedb

the lamedb entry for Channel 5 HD is

Code
    4540:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0
    Channel 5 HD
    p:BBC,c:001901,c:031901,c:050001,c:121902,C:2600,f:4

scan 27.5
    it finds Channel 5 HD
    use DCC ftp in and telnet init 4 to stop enigma2
    edit lamedb
    search for

then copy and paste this in for chann 5
    save
    telnet init 3 to start enigma2

done

Edited 15 times, last by davvo ().

• Big thanks for that i am not good at this sort of thing but i will try to do it. although i usually screw it up....
    so i am just going to copy these setting to my lamebd
    Channel 5 HD
    upload it back and then just restart it??
    don't i have to add something somewhere else as well as this or is that it??
    my problem is that because of my illness i have no memory or very little but something keeps telling me i had to do something else as well..Anyhow thanks for the great reply..Davvo

- - - Updated - - -

Catseye started to incorporate the 27ºW Biss channels a good while back,,
    but if you don´t see them in Favourites bouquet you need to go to 27ºw services and you´ll see the list there..

85297e8680c09.jpg

I too am in Spain and need to avail of sat27.5ºW,,
    I am currently trying out same setup as yourself but with OpenSpa 6.. but not having much luck at the moment...
    Might have to move to openpli too...

I will sort you my old one out all ready set up but you will have to wait while i sort my own out...

- - - Updated - - -

Well as i said unfortunately i appear to have screwed my box up completely so i will need to re install my image (good job wife is in bed LOL) and maybe try again..

- - - Updated - - -

Davvo can you explain how i edit the lamedb? if i FTP in with say filezilla i stop enigma 2 with init 4 download the file add the lines you said and then upload it back and restart Enigma 2 with init 3 is this correct??? sorry to be a bit of a pain but i am trying LOL (one way or another)

- - - Updated - - -

well i have tried this Davvo exactly as you said when i search for the string do i replace it with the string you said or paste it below the channel 5 hd??
    at the moment all it does is say's "Service Invalid (Timeout reading PMT)"
    thanks again for the help.
    this is how mine is now but don't i need to add something to another file as well??
    083652d267da9582.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent .....cazuela

- - - Updated - - -

I have the numbers etc i needed now thanks just need to try them LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Help please I have done everything as i should have i believe in this post as asked. i then went to change the oscam key file adding the channel 5 HD which were as in the picture so i have two pictures which according to the things i have read should now work but no still nothing except "Service Invalid (Timeout reading PMT)" i did as asked and teleneted and edited the files with noebook++ everything appears good...
    anyone any idea why this won't work??
    ecf56fb482d.jpg
    f98a2e664b20769232.jpg

• are you using oscam or oscam-ymod ?
    you have the 3 files in /usr/bin ?

lamedb is in /etc/enigma2

use dreambox control center

ftp to /etc/enigma2

now click the telnet tab
    and type

init 4

that stops enigma2

go back to the ftp tab

you are already in /etc/enigma2
    look for the lamedb file
    right click it then click edit
    at the top of the screen click edit then search
    paste this in

it will find this

Channel 5 HD
    p:BBC

replace the line p:BBC with

at the top of the screen click file save and exit

click the telnet tab and type

init 3

to restart enigma2

looking at your picture above
    line 218 delete that and close the space

you see what happens to the lamedb file
    when you use dreamboxedit
    it puts a 0 at the end and mucks up the lamedb

f :40

Edited 6 times, last by davvo ().

• Thanks for all the info Davvo bud,,
    Inbetween multitasking , I´´m trying to set this same system up on a duo2...
    and running into the same problems ..
    following guides on the net
    I have four files :

Code
    bbc_pmt_starter.sh
    bbc_pmt_v4.py
    enigma2_pre_start.sh
    dvbsnoop in usr/bin chmod 755

I have installed from our addons:

Code
    enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam-ymodv18-56-cccam-2.3.0_openpli_all

In lamedb:

I haven´t added ch5 HD yet..
    I´m sure we´ll get there together --

• heres my working lamedb code for tv channels on 27.5

HD

SD

Edited once, last by davvo ().

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!