multiroom VM cable

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 987 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• hello everyone
    I managed finally to sort my vu+duo2 with openvix image, I leaned how to scan for channels and how to use cccam with c-line provided from a friend, big thank you (linuxsat-support) being here did really help me understand stuff that " google" wont give you a straight answer.
    so my question is : I'm currently using VM cable to watch channels so I'm looking into buying another STB for my bedroom ( still want VM channels for bedroom) , what is the theory behind achieving this, do I simply use a three way splitter to feed a new STB or is it far complicated than this ?
    just to make things clearer, I'm currently using a c- line from a family relative, do I have to ask him to create one more to be used on my second room? or is having multi-room from a cable service is only available to legit card holders?
    could anyone help me with some answers and explanation please

any help is much appreciated

P.S sorry if I posted this in the wrong category, didn't really know where to post it!

• not even i can watch 2 at the same time lol
    the main box can watch 1 and f te other box is streaming it can watch another but it will use a tuner on the main box so if any recordings are set then there could be a problem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!