MGCamd issue

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 635 times. The last Post () by chut.

• Hi All,

I've got an Alien2 and running spark which i'm trying to setup but am having all kinds of issues.

I've installed various plugins and currently the ones active are mgcamd.sh4 and plugin_camconfig.s I've used the camconfig plugin to enter my server details (which i've double checked) and started the mgcamd.sh4 plugin but for the life of me I can't get any channels to clear.

I've also tried adding server details by FTP but still getting no use.

Wondering if anyone can assist. (It's a cable server if that makes any difference)

I've also tried OScam with no joy either.

Please help!

• You may want to have a look over the Forum Rules especially No.2

Code
    <2> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

I apologise if this is a peer share your trying to get to work but if its a cable one i highly doubt it.

• I've a c line on my cable box and I didn't pay for it, one of my relative has given me one as he only set it up for family and friends ,so not everyone on cable is actually paying money to a server.

• Hi, it's a friend that runs the server, however he's not been able to provide much help as he has a different kind of receiver. All i know is that the line/server is working ok.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!