OSCam 1.20 rev 11209 emu with auto update for multiple PowerVu channels

There are 84 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 48,668 times. The last Post () by popocho507.

• Updated oscam-emu for auto updating multiple channels with a single UA key.

!!! W A R N I N G !!! - with my patch, the SoftCam.Key file format has changed.

Now, each key is prefixed with a group ID:
    Group ID (4 hex digits) + SID (4 hex digits)

From README:

• Groupid can be anything you want - as long as each group of keys (ecm + UA) has a unique groupid assigned to them. There is no unique info in the broadcasts which can be used to automatically make groups, so it has to be done manually. I choose groupid's that make sense to me...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi bro,

This latest patch is awsome and works great. By the way, may I request one thing. How do we cut those spaces between the lines? Where should I edit on the source code?

Please do not post any keys!!! I will look later about spaces...

- - - Updated - - -

Group ID mean TSID or NID?

Neither, it can be whatever you want.

There is no unique info in the broadcasts which can be used to automatically make groups, so it has to be done manually

joeuser,

isn't that unique information in the broadcast uses such as oscam-ymod for Biss ?

Code
    F [<onid>]<service id><video pid> <key number> <key>
  • UAs are Unique Addresses which each have their own keys to decrypt the new ECM keys sent in the EMM data. The keys for some UAs are posted in various places on the net, but many are only shared privately since it takes a lot of work to extract them...
    For more info, you can read the documents posted on Colibri's site:http://colibri.bplaced.net/powervu.htm

- - - Updated - - -

joeuser,

isn't that unique information in the broadcast uses such as oscam-ymod for Biss ?

Code
    F [<onid>]<service id><video pid> <key number> <key>

Well, that is not 100% true for biss, and not for powervu either. Also, even then, all that data in not always available to oscam - that is why they use things like 0x1FFF and still search all keys... Also, in the case when the data is not present, there is no way to verify each key belongs to the correct "group" when updating. For instance, when you are on channel x, you have not idea what the video pid of channel y is.

• how telnet update softcam.key ?

Maybe easiest is to use oscam's webif (hxxp://boxip:8888) and look under Files->other file->SoftCam.Key.
    Note, the file must be named exactly "SoftCam.Key" (including caps) and already existing in your oscam config directory.

- - - Updated - - -

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/48526/

Hi bro,

This latest patch is awsome and works great. By the way, may I request one thing. How do we cut those spaces between the lines? Where should I edit on the source code?

The extra newline is necessary because it cannot be assumed there is already one at the end of the file and I don't want to parse the file to find out each time. :)
    But if you want to modify your own look at line 177 in module-emulator-osemu.c :

Code
    -        snprintf(line, sizeof(line), "\n%c %04X %s %s ; added by OSEmu %s %s\n", identifier, provider, keyName, keyValue, dateText, comment);
    +        snprintf(line, sizeof(line), "%c %04X %s %s ; added by OSEmu %s %s\n", identifier, provider, keyName, keyValue, dateText, comment);

BTW - what box/image are you using and are you using stream relay. (helpful for others to know what is working....)

• The extra newline is necessary because it cannot be assumed there is already one at the end of the file and I don't want to parse the file to find out each time. :)
    But if you want to modify your own look at line 177 in module-emulator-osemu.c :

Code
    -        snprintf(line, sizeof(line), "\n%c %04X %s %s ; added by OSEmu %s %s\n", identifier, provider, keyName, keyValue, dateText, comment);
    +        snprintf(line, sizeof(line), "%c %04X %s %s ; added by OSEmu %s %s\n", identifier, provider, keyName, keyValue, dateText, comment);

BTW - what box/image are you using and are you using stream relay. (helpful for others to know what is working....)

Thank you bro, it works just as expected. I use Spark 7111 with Enigma2 OpenPLi 5 Taapat version, and I'm using OSCam-Emu without stream relay.

• I am running your patched oscam.
    I am able to get it to work if i input the correct ecm keys, but i am unable to get the auto roll to work. Here is my softcam. I know for a fact the UAs came through, as i am scanning them via dvbsnoop.

P 0001 0022BBBB BBBE9178421BBB
    P 0001 0022BBBB BBBFE36B48FBBB

P 00010071 00 0000000000000000
    P 00010071 01 0000000000000000

What am i doing wrong?

More Info - I shutdown your oscam, run the other patched oscam with the original configuration, it rolls the key without incident, so i know i have the right keys and configuration.

I installed the mipsoe20 in your first post in this thread.

• i think run telnet update new softcam.key ?

Telnet would be a bit tricky, you have to use command line file editor in this situation.

I usually use FTP and freely edit the file on Pluma (Linux Mint Mate). OSCam WebIf is also the best choice as long as you got SoftCam.Key inside config directory (or you have at least a config directory and the file would be created automatically after saving the edited keys).

• I have same issue as middleman with mipsoe2.Put working ua emm with 4 digit prefix used prefix +sid and seeded with zeros for ecm keys 00 01 will not roll.Have I done something incorrectly?

- - - Updated - - -

Checked log mipsoe2 download is mipsel.I download mipsoe2 log says mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu

• I found what i believe to be a bug

2016/01/24 12:32:51 43513049 p (constcw) Searching CW for CAID 0E00 PROVID 000000 SRVID 0004 ECMPID 177D PMTPID 03EC VPID 07D4
    rejected reader sid (83 ms) by SoftCam.Key (F/4/4/4) - Ch 4 - FM St. Continental
    2016/01/24 12:32:52 56C67475 c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 trying to descramble PID 0 CAID 0E00 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 177D ANY CHID PMTPID 03EC VPID 07D4
    2016/01/24 12:32:52 17F801A8 r [Emu] Key not found: P 000D 00

Its showing the SERVICEID as 0004 but, then in the log its showing key not found for P 000D ?????

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!