Got my Vu+DUO, where do i start ?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,629 times. The last Post () by wozbwfc.

• hi all

my Vu+ duo has come happy days and motor , utra lnb , t&K brackets. just waiting for gibby to come then ready to start my install ( 1st one ) should be fun. can i flash box with out nothing being installed yet???

• Yes you can flash your new reciever..

There are a number of Images for the Vu and it all depends on personal choice!

Blackhole and Vix seem to be the most popular but there is also an AFF image, PLI etc.

• Official Post

You certainly can, i would recommend BlackHole or ViX image to start with.

Install TSPanel plugin and use our addons panel, this has everything you need for your image, cams, channel lists, oscam ready made configs for all packages etc.

Install a channel list which will save time scanning satellites, Catseye is my favourite.

If you need anymore help let us know buddy.

• i have downloaded latest vix and satellite xml file and got Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 24.12.2011. whats tspanel and where do i install it. i have got a 500 gig sata drive here out of my pc should i install this to ??? sorry if sound thick not been on sat scene for about 7 yrs.

just downloaded tspanel 4.5 i will keep downloading so dont have to keep going on web lol.

thanks

• i have put image on box installed hard drive. but when flicking through optoins and that on box loads wrighting comes up saying problem with software and says rebooting. is this cos i dont have dish or motor installed yet..

• i have put image on box installed hard drive. but when flicking through optoins and that on box loads wrighting comes up saying problem with software and says rebooting. is this cos i dont have dish or motor installed yet..

Is it in a green screen loop? Take a picture of the message if you can and paste it up!

• no was not in green screen a window poped up with loads of commands but at the top it said software failer rebooting. box not wired in yet so cant take pic

• I have a old 160gb hdd in my uno, which had been in a pc some time back. I'm pretty sure that gave me some isses down to the drive not being completely blank - ie had fat or ntfs partitions etc on ot which semed to mess stuff up.

If you have the drive installed try disconnecting it and see if it stops the receiver crashing. My solution when setting mine up was to boot the receiver with the sata disconnected, telnet into the box, connect the hdd while the sat box running and manaully configure the disc. Not a preferred route, hooking the drive up to a linux pc would have been better, might have even been able to do from a windows pc.

hope u get it sorted soon

• well inslalled T & K brackets and scaffolding poll today all plumb. just waiting for dish to come now should be here tomoz hopefully been waiting week half. and still reading this is a new ball game to me looking forward to it but also not lol. but like to say thanks for your input so far.

and i think it could be the drive i fitted had it yrs but will have a proper look and play when i install dish.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!