CCcaminfo and Channels not showing ViX image Vu+Solo

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,521 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have a vu solo, I thot with the info I have provided that someone could help me finish the thing of as I havent got a clue, i have no idea, I thot someone could just use my details in there file and thats me,

• heres the last thing i done, prob completly wrong, replaced sum info with x

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :password
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :password
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :password
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    #DISABLE EMM : yes
    #EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000

N: 127.0.0.1 34000 03x6x.xiosxx.dyndns.org 34000 sxx axa 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

• N: 03x6x.xiosxx.dyndns.org 34000 sxx axa 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    this would be an Nline. if you are client only then your peer needs to make this line for you ,not you!!
    you do not need to open any ports if you are going to be client only ( which is not sharing )
    you were told that your CCcam was working so no need to change except to add the nline.
    Why don´t you ask your peer to pass you a Cline which is the norm and not an Nline.
    Closing this thread because you have already been given all neccessary info in previous posts.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!