tuner convert channel

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 696 times. The last Post () by scubidoo.

• hi again

i have one vu solo 2 and one vu solo

i have try to set tuner server on solo 2 but my solo wont mount the tuner folder.

then i try the option convert channels on tuner config in vu solo and i acheive to retreive the bouquets i want to share from vu solo 2

all work fine and i can see the channels on vu solo.

the problem, i have a motorized dish connect to vu solo 2. wen i change shared channels on vu solo the dish start to move put few seconds after it stops.

i have to change betwen channels from the same satelite to keep moving the dish until he reach the satelite, then all works well until i change to another satelite and i have to do the same.

any ideia wy it keep stoping and wont go all way wen i choose the channel?

thanks for the help in advance

Edited once, last by scubidoo ().

• hello

both boxes have the same image. blackhole 2.1.7

if i try tuner server on pc wen i choose any channel from /media/hdd/tunner the dish go straight to the sat of the channel.

only apains on vu solo and convert channel

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!