Oscam Help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 765 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Need some help here lads..

I have a wetek play and I have installed openatv and have it set up for FTA channels with autoboquets and crossepg.

I want to get myself a line so I need to install oscam but I'm struggling here to find out how to do it. I've been searching all day but I'm lost.

Has anybody got an idiots guide how to install oscam in openatv and also how to add a line into Oscam?

I'm new to all this so still on a steep learning curve...

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

OK so I have oscam installed now, how do I install the cline?

Edited once, last by Paul_B: additional text ().

• Hi there, I managed to get oscam - emu installed last night. Now I need to figure out how to install a cline.

I had a guy send me a line but I couldn't get it to work as he had to convert it as the line was for mgcamd.

How is the typical way clines are sent out to people?

I was able to access my box through the box ip followed by :8888 but I was unsure what to do next.

I was also told to put the modified oscam.server, oscam.conf and oscam.user files the guy sent me into var/keys and another guy said the files should go into user/keys/oscam_emu.

Any suggestions?

• Official Post

I was able to access my box through the box ip followed by :8888 but I was unsure what to do next.

I was also told to put the modified oscam.server, oscam.conf and oscam.user files the guy sent me into var/keys and another guy said the files should go into user/keys/oscam_emu.

Any suggestions?

In the oscam webinterface click the Files Tab from the Top.. Click on oscam.conf and copy/past/save the configs you have been given, do the same for oscam.server & .user.. Click Reset then restart..

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!