Losing Channels?

• Hi there, I have a debian server running OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6133 to read my 0963 card with Omnikey and CCcam to serve. I connect to this with my vu duo with either mgamd or cccam 2.13. Things were running fine till just before xmas but since then I am not clearing some channels when I should. It is not confined to specific channels but seems to be a random thing. I can still clear most others from the local card but the ones that stop cannont be restored by restarting oscam from the web interface. If I login with winscp and reboot the server all the channels clear again.

I know that CCcam can drop connection, thats why I usualy use MgCamd to connect but its still happening. I was using an earlier version of oscam before(cant remember which version)

Any advice or pointers to resolve the problem would be appreciated guys. Should I be using a differrent version of oscam? If things are working I tend to leave them alone and dont update just for the sake of it but I cant remember which version I had before or i would stick it back on.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!