WeTek Play 2S 4K Ultra HD HEVC DVB Set-Top-Box

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,395 times. The last Post () by sami_b.

• vu+ is shit why pay 400 when you can get better brand wetek. i be honet only got vu zero witch works ok and has youtube tv

• For us FBC tuner is not important Vu 4k got it but still a shamebox everybody complains about it on all over the world :)

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• vu+ is shit why pay 400 when you can get better brand wetek. i be honet only got vu zero witch works ok and has youtube tv

VU+ are rock solid and last proven for years wetek has faild tuners out of the box and not 1 of there platforms work 100% yet either

Vu solo4k sucks Wetek 4K rulez :)

Only in your dreams and your not exactly 100% impartial either your are paid by wetek nah ?

Only dreams mate :)

nah thats what real life should be ;)

Wetek has no FBC Tuners

this is a massive differance eh FBC tuners would have gave a reason to pay such increases for a wetek but there not there only in DREAMS
    of users who wish to have value for money ;)

I've said it before in i will say it again just aint worth the coin asked and only reason its high in cost is because of the tuners and there just not
    good enough and many fail day 1 week one as anyone can see on there support forum , yeah they get swapped out easily enough but thats trading standards ACTS
    THAT DO THAT EH :) And yup i have played with many STB and yes the multi function is good but not really used by everyone what yah norm find is 1 O/s used with other very
    rarely used for example i use openelec and only use E2 to update my E2 list via rats plugin to convert back to TVH or VDR , just because it has 4k dont mean its worth that amount
    of coin and that means that wetek are not user orientated but just looking for coin, i also as another user above stated am worried that end user support for play original
    will be petered out to try force a update of STB upon end users just as THE STARVIEW MOB in various other SHARKS out there .
    but we will wait and see if openelec brand a new stb version as they are honorable in there pricing on value for coin , its very easy to see as there stb is less in cost than wetek site
    and thats just very abnormal in business today

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I'm pointing to 139€ on wetek play 2 and 199€ on wetek play2s

At least i hope :p

Play2s will be 199 eu right latest news says so good news for us if nothing changes :)

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• depends on how u look at it 199 euro aint good news lol

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• any news on play2s yet ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• you mean the release of enigma rom for 2s ?

Sent from Note3 N9005.

lol when the chipset maker issues drivers without it wetek is dead on E2 and also play ;)
    but hey shhhhhhh i said nothing either that or WETEK says WE CAN BUT WE GOD IN DONT GIVE ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!