Need some help with Oscam to Oscam 0960

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,710 times. The last Post () by supersoupdogg.

• Hi all, I have oscam 1 at home with 0960 card, I also have oscam 2 on a VPS with a few family and friends connected to it, Only reason i use a vps is because i live in the countryside and we often have power cuts and also network speed here is prety poor, I originally had it setup for 0963 white card but then S*Y sent me out new 0960 red card. I still have a few shares on VPS oscam with other channels i dont pay for but they are 0963,
    Is it possible to set oscam to use my 0960 card more so its not using others 0963 cards and cache? I have tried to tweak it as best i can but can just get it to connect but not pull ECM from my card but when i connect box directly to oscam 1 through NOIP so not on local network i can clear channels ok,
    Here is an example of my setup. Im not the best at this now so forgive me for any mistakes i have made.. ;-)

OSCAM 1 (My house)

OSCAM 2 (VPS)

- - - Updated - - -

This is the error showing in the live log

2016/03/07 11:19:45 57DAB05E c (ecm) cardupdateline (0960@000000/FFFF/183E/63:E4D3E70ABFBA0945BB24EA06D36F2F9A): rejected group (0 ms) (no matching reader)

But i definitely have both reader and user groups set to 1 and have also tried changing both groups to 15 to see if it made a difference but no joy still,

• Pretty certain you have to have this in the 'reader' section of the oscam.server file on your OSCAM 2:

Code
    caid             = 0960

Thanks mate, And yes i had that on there before but removed it to see if it made a difference and forgot to add it back, I put it back in there and still the same problem....

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone any ideas, Ive went through it all again and still cant see anything wrong but i must be doing something wrong for it to not work,

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!