Trying to config XBMC on a VU+ Duo2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,256 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• Hi,

I`m trying to config XBMC on a VU+ Duo2. I`m using Blackhole version: 3.0.1.0. I know its got XBMC in the add ons. i`ve started it up and got it working. Is this the same XBMC- Kodi as the ones on the Amazon Fire Sticks. I`m trying to get live TV (streaming) up and running. Any help please i`m trying to get some UK footy on it.

Thanks

• No bud, it´s not the FULL KODI that you´ll find on android/pc/mac boxes...
    It´s a modded version so when you go into addons/repositories you´ll notice the recommendation of using ( E2 compatible addons)
    you could try others but remembering that everything you try to get to work is at your own risk so it´s your choice/responsibility..

• No bud, it´s not the FULL KODI that you´ll find on android/pc/mac boxes...
    It´s a modded version so when you go into addons/repositories you´ll notice the recommendation of using ( E2 compatible addons)
    you could try others but remembering that everything you try to get to work is at your own risk so it´s your choice/responsibility..

OK is it possible to put the full version on like the one on a firestick. If I do a backup of my Duo2 settings etc (which I do all the time) and it does not work
    or it does daft things to me Duo2. I could always go back to my original settings. I was going to buy a Firestick but thought if my Duo2 could run the software
    i could use this instead. I just wanted to look at the live streaming and see what it was like. I suppose the picture quality of the Duo2 looking at the same ch will be
    better.

Thank you

• You can install xbmc launcher from the image feed, its xbmc gotham 13.2.
    If you want kodi 15.2 you will need to use this -> Kodi 15.2 beta version for OpenPLI .. A backup from robijay is here -> [BKP]Unofficial OpenPLI Vu+Duo2 Kodi 15.2
    Kodi 16.0 jarvis is available on OpenSPA -> OpenSPA 5.0.006..

Ok thanks for this info. I will take a look at it (i nipped out last night and bought a Amazon FireStick) so will try and config` both

• hi i test alls versions with differente images still not stable on vusolo 2 audio prob on live tv ...link not playing propely make the box reboot it self . i belive the best is kodi 152 open pli but prob with dcc my advice live u vu with aout plugin kodi or just don't launch . xbmc. new mediaportal have live tv and movies. for kodi xbmc buy android box is cheap 25£

• master G

Added the Label Kodi Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!