change ccam.cfg file without using ftp

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,532 times. The last Post () by jonaldo9.

• HI There

I have a TM nano se plus and want to understand if there is a way to change my ccam.cfg file without going into DCC and ftp'ing every time??

any advice greatly appreciated

• Thanks all for the help so far. I am using openpli image at the moment as there is no other image for my box so far.

How do I install ts panel into my plugins?? I have the linuxsatsupport panel installed

Or if I use samba is it easy to use?? Is their a guide??

Edited once, last by jonaldo9: Addition to message ().

• Is the box in you're network. If so you are you able to see it.

In Windows Network, click on the box and you see a directory root. Navigate to /etc. In there should be the file Cccam.cfg. Open that with notepad, edit the cfg and save it again

• thanks for that, but I was hoping not to have to have to use a pc to add/delete lines. I was hoping there was a plugin or alternate way to just enter it straight onto the box or via usb

• Official Post

Dreamexplorer plugin allows you to transfer files.

I don't see the point unless the receiver has no network connection. By the time you copy the file over, renove the USB stick, connect to STB, access plugin, locate file location, highlight, copy, slect tarhger location, select paste... You would have been done already.

ANother plugin is tuxbox commander (tux com) (if it is available/works on your image).

• thanks abu baniaz for your reply. Understand your point. My basic thinking was that if I had 3 CFG files, that stayed the same, with different lines I could just swap between these 3 without having to switch the PC on all the time. I suppose it is much of a muchness but at least I can try those other options and see which I prefer.

• thanks abu baniaz for your reply. Understand your point. My basic thinking was that if I had 3 CFG files, that stayed the same, with different lines I could just swap between these 3 without having to switch the PC on all the time. I suppose it is much of a muchness but at least I can try those other options and see which I prefer.

Why not have all your lines on the one cfg file..... then just # out the ones you are not using.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks for all the advice. I basically may have lines that I don't want on at all times, but I can see your point. What is ccamswitcher??

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!