MGCamD Not working?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,375 times. The last Post () by commgames.

• I have checked the newcamd.list file it is ok..
    I am using a Gigablue Quad Plus with Openmips 4.3
    After having a box failure factory reset my box and finally managed to install my softcam
    placed the newcamd.list in usr/keys
    I don't know what ese to do..

• its just that, here we have a 6Mb connection and 20 devices in the house connected to wifi
    That might be a problem?

look into giving the stb a certain amount of upload in download set by router to ip of STB ;)
    quality of sevice (QOS) can do this :) i use it via DDWRT firmware installed onto my router
    but netgear in many others give this facility , whay is your netwrork set up ie router make in model ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• Here is my setup

I live in a 4Bed/2 Living room set up
    we have Gigablue Quad Plus in L1, Amiko Alien 2 in L2 & B1
    Plus Optibox Spider HD in the Other 3 Bedrooms

In my Living room L1 I have a Motorised System, all the rest are on Fixed 28.2 Dish through a Multiswitch
    My box in L1 is wired to the D1000 modem, while the rest are wired from 2 separate Routers in the attic (Mainly for 2 reasons, No wireless signals can penetrate the attic and only 3 ethernet ports on router)
    Which means 1 for the gigablue, 2 for the attic routers, 3 for my blu-ray and 4 for my games console.

For some unknown reason the gigablue wouldn't respond it had its logo fluttering away in the top left corner for hours
    so i switch the box on and off via the button on the rear and there was still no response, my main viewing is 19.2 and channels seem to work fine
    After a reset and it seems i am finally back to normal apart from channels are not descrambling as quickly or as reliably as normal,
    plus (don't know if it has something to do with it) when viewing channels it used to come up with a little box at top left hand corner
    something along the lines of - NDS CW IRD plus a few more to let me know it was doing something now the only thing i can get is germany, which freezes once in a while or others like spain and france which stay black..,

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!