WeTek Play OSCam Picture freezing

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 942 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi - I'm hoping someone can help. My subscription channels freeze about 5-10 seconds after launching them. I've tried some different line details to see if that helps, but I get the same issue.
    I'm on a wetek play and I've been using the same image for a Couple of months with very few issues. I haven't changed anything (that I'm aware of) to cause this freezing.
    Starting and stopping oscam doesn't sort the issue.
    I've also rebooted both the wetek and the router multiple times to no avail.

Thanks

Sent from my vk6735 using Tapatalk

• Hi - I'm hoping someone can help. My subscription channels freeze

You don't say what card you are using ¬ we assume its a uk red or white one ? Abit more info will help !

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• You don't say what card you are using ¬ we assume its a uk red or white one ? Abit more info will help !

:rikjaard1:

Erm, I don't have a 'card' but I'm talking sly if that helps? Any other info you need, let me know

Sent from my vk6735 using Tapatalk

• may also be good to say what image your using one what platform ie openelec /droid/E2 nand/Msd oscam rev&protcal used AS READER

on a side not if yu dont have a local yah should ensure your ports are forwarded in router for said protocol port ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Picture freezing” to “WeTek Play OSCam Picture freezing”.
  • master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!