LibreELEC (official) 6.90.002 Backup 28.2 ready Msd

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,382 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Have just downloaded both the nand install and msd card install specifically for the Wetek play from the libreELEC website. I am going to try the msd first and experiment a bit before trying the nand don't mind messing up sdcard but don't want to ruin nand install

Edited 2 times, last by 1999gtv: wrong post ().

• Honcho, is libreELEC 7.0 NAND OR MSD, thanks.

the version i posted in this thread is Msd but it is availible for both Nand and Msd update should work for both i have not seen any isssues on Nand but only tested Msd so far :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Have given up on this, have been able to upload a E2 list. But still the numbering is wrong (not regional), i find the zapping to be very slow compared to an e2 build. :( Just need a E2 build with the latest Kodi.

• did you use the E22TVH latest in the added files you need to add after install i posted in E22TVh thread ? because if you did not it wont work until you
    replace the modified files given in the thread with latest E22TVH ewad the whole thread and you will see the magic files posted to sort tht issue ;)
    also yu will need to set the fav ordering ie movies , sports via TVH webif you set via 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

then config tab , then Chan/Epg tab , then channel tags

then set what you want via number on left of tag's ie Entertainment change the 0 to 1 movies chnage 0 to 2 and so on
    after this save and then reboot wetek , on reboot go to system,livetv,then clear the data , DO NOT RESET DATA as it will wipe what yah just did
    :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks for you time into getting this up and running,
    i see it's aeon nox
    has anyone added all the fluff that aeon nox has ( spinning discs etc) does it look ok on these boxes?

Edited once, last by ghost32 ().

• not played to much with the skin tbh just a few backgrounds added thats it

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• libreelec nah ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• What is standard one Honcho in your build, as the one above is what mine is can't remember which forum I got my current install from ( edit just realised that it is millhouse build for my rasberry pi ) sorry if have confused issue have far too many boxes in this house.

Edited once, last by 1999gtv ().

• What is standard one Honcho in your build, as the one above is what mine is can't remember which forum I got my current install from ( edit just realised that it is millhouse build for my rasberry pi ) sorry if have confused issue have far too many boxes in this house.

lolz all good but i just leave mine as standard root libreelec its norm just official builds i use on my backups or if it is ever chnaged it will be root linuxsat or linuxsatsupport :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Any chance of getting a back up of the latest version please? Not tried LibreELEC yet, in fact I've not updated my box from openelec for about 8 months. I'm hoping it's come a long way.

Thanks

• Any chance of getting a back up of the latest version please? Not tried LibreELEC yet, in fact I've not updated my box from openelec for about 8 months. I'm hoping it's come a long way.

Thanks

i have one almost done just a cpl of tweeks to finish ive just been snowd under with other commitments :( or :) depending on how yah look at it ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• No problem, I patiently await an update. Should I install this version in the mean time or should I hold off? How does LibreELEC compare with openelec and what's general performance like?

Thanks

• Downloaded this and when I put the card in and boot I get a message about booting from the card something about pressing the power button to boot from sdcard am I doing something wrong?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!