Dcc /clines

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 919 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi guys in Dcc when you click etc then config to put your Clines in, this folder is missing ,ie not there any more I have down loaded a few Dcc from the net but all are missing can someone help with this
    Cheers John

• The CCcam.cfg folder is missing what do I do with this file as I am not very good on any of this.Ok when running well but when it cocks up I am usless
    John

Edited once, last by johnR ().

• The CCcam.cfg folder is missing what do I do with this file as I am not very good on any of this.Ok when running well but when it cocks up I am usless
    John

First of all, CCcam.cfg is NOT a folder, it´s a file.( be careful of wording as it can be misleading)
    Click on the HIGHLIGHTED links:
    Where do i put the files in my box and what are they?
    Where you put it depends on which image /version you are using for which box...
    Getting Started - Flines & Clines For Beginners
    All got from:

Forum: Cardsharing Tutorials, HowTo & Guides

• Thanks a lot going to look in there now
    Cheers John

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to confuse everyone but the file named cccam.cfg which is normally found when you press etc to put my Cline is missing in my Dcc I have got my clines off my provider I don't normally have a problem but the cccam.is not there (Thanks cazuela) I have looked at the links you have posted but that's way over my head
    Cheers John

• ok create new text document rename CCcam.cfg paste u c line and save , ftp ect find it on the left transfert to the rigth , rigth click ,attribut change it to 644 . restart u cccam . or download CCcam.cfg master g put it and do the same

- - - Updated - - -

question , witch box,image, have u install cccam ???????

• Sorry I have a dreambox 800hd clone which has a blackhole image on it version 1.33 sim 2
    Cheers John

- - - Updated - - -

Just read rules properly, sorry
    John

• OK,
    Download master G´s CCcam.cfg from post#2 on to your desktop.
    copy/paste the C lines in the CCcam.cfg.
    Save.
    in DCC, FTP the CCcam.cfg over to /ETC folder.
    Right mouse click over the CCcam.cfg file and you will see options.
    What you want to change is the attributes to 644.
    save and exit.
    on remote control ,press BLUE and you should see installed CAMs.
    use arrows to CCcam.
    Press OK.
    FULL restart box and if everything has gone according to plan you should be able to view PPV channels as long as the server is connected..
    To check this , open your browser on pc and type in the INTRANET ( home network ) DM800 IP followed by port 16001.
    it might look like this : 192.168.1.10:16001
    The red 1.10 is just an example as only you know which internal IP you are using...
    if it opens the page you will see if the servers are online and what platforms they have available for your use..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!