IPTV on Vu+Duo

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,613 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Is there a tutorial on how to get IPTV working on the Vu+Duo? I have downloaded 2 plugins. IPTVlistupdater and IPTVplayer. I am using Vix Hades. The list updater put a new section on my bouquets but nothing happens when you select the channels.

• I am in Greece and want to watch the UK channels. I use a Mag250 at the moment but understand I can do this on my Vu+ Duo. I have had messages saying something is deprecated. The IPTV player works but I can't find anything with the UK channels. Thanks.

• I am in Greece and want to watch the UK channels. I use a Mag250 at the moment but understand I can do this on my Vu+ Duo. I have had messages saying something is deprecated. The IPTV player works but I can't find anything with the UK channels. Thanks.

#

I have had messages saying something is deprecated.

means that it hasn´t been updated..
    Open IPTVPLAYER and go to the very bottom of the list until you see the GREEN ARROW.

d108f3160df.jpg
    c8d9873a5818ebae8b9fc.jpg
    Once you have updated, restarted the box, open again to web streams, go to FILMON TV, open to UK TV-> choose a channel to view.
    it will give you the option of HIGH or LOW, depending on your bandwidth, try LOW first..

ae3de5f758932be.jpg
    2a11eb001bb.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!