s** uk question

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847 times. The last Post () by scousewerule.

• of course
    its called card sharing
    saludo
    el pirate:choler:

• dont know m8..
    all i know is that someone i know shares the sub and they use the multiroom card.
    they dont use it for card sharing just at his home.

• Just to add to the discussion - I'm sure that homes with multi room subs have to have both of their Sly boxes connected to a 'phone line so that they can check that both the cards are being used at the same address.

Other important points about your Multiroom Subscription

• Each Multiroom subscription you take out can only be viewed at the same Address as your first *** digital subscription.

• The Box used to receive your first *** digital subscription must always be connected to a fixed and operational telephone line while any Multiroom subscription is in place. All the Boxes used to receive your Multiroom subscription(s) must also be connected to this line and number and you must let us collect information through this line, including your telephone number (caller line identification or CLI).

terms & conditions

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• if thats the case that means the card cant be used at a different addy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!