Can't get picture on Sky Channels with White Card 0963

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,034 times. The last Post () by codar.

• I've now got all channels in SD and ITV4 in HD on my Duo2. I've paired my RED card to my Sky+ HD box and I can confirm that I don't get a picture on any channel on my Duo when using a white card in a Sky+ HD box. Thanks everyone for your help.

I was confused because in 2014 you could no longer get a picture on my VU+ Duo2 when the card was paired to my Thomson box that had component outputs. At the time I was told that the only way to watch Sky on my Duo2 was to pair my card to an SD box but then you can only get the channels in SD on your Duo2.

It seems since then a red card was issued which means you can do the same thing as before on an SD box but you can also watch ITV 2,3,4, Channel 5 and BT Sport channels in HD.

When did Sky start issuing the red cards?

I'm curious. Why does the more recent red card work but the older white card doesn't? I would have thought it would be the other way around.

It seems since then a red card was issued which means you can do the same thing as before on an SD box but you can also watch ITV 2,3,4, Channel 5 and BT Sport channels in HD.

Bt is still available in HD on white card paired to sd receiver.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad your sorted, I'll close this.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!