how to configure oscam with ddns

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,610 times. The last Post () by lambo.

• forgot to mention im on fiber and the tp link is connected to the main providers router ive searched something about dmz to setup in ddwrt to by pass the first routers firewall?? how can i do this with ddwrt

you may need to put the put the wrt router into the dmz in the provider router which will open all ports to your wrt router
    then in your wrt router open the port for your oscam server
    or in the provider router see if there is a bridged option whch will put the provider router into modem status

• you may need to put the put the wrt router into the dmz in the provider router which will open all ports to your wrt router
    then in your wrt router open the port for your oscam server
    or in the provider router see if there is a bridged option whch will put the provider router into modem status

you may need to put the put the wrt router into the dmz in the provider router which will open all ports to your wrt router
    ive done the above ports a ok the are open somehow the user is not login on on oscam i will try local ip see if that works first

- - - Updated - - -

USER IS WORKING FINE WITH LOCAL SERVER IP??

the ddns is working fine ive noticed the ddns when entered into a web browser directs to my providers router and not ddwrt

how can i make the ddns to direct to to the tp link router running ddwrt?

Edited once, last by leroy123 ().

• thats because your provider router has your public ip address, if you can enable bridged mode on your provider router your public ip address will be passed onto your wrt router, but this is not needed
    have you enabled a static ip address on your wrt router so it always stay in the dmz

• thats because your provider router has your public ip address, if you can enable bridged mode on your provider router your public ip address will be passed onto your wrt router, but this is not needed
    have you enabled a static ip address on your wrt router so it always stay in the dmz

if you talking about the server ip address yes its static in ddwrt

• if you talking about the server ip address yes its static in ddwrt

[anticasc]
    enabled = 1
    numusers = 1

I dont use anticascading bt as far as I know this will only allow 1 user

[cccam]
    port = 12100
    nodeid = D1603813102013E0
    version = 2.1.3
    reshare = -1

based on your cccam port and your oscam.user
    if your client is using cccam his line should be like this like this
    C: yourdnsname.com 12100 waky baky

is this correct ?

• yes thats correct all the settings are fine the problem is that the first router wont let box talk to the secand router via dns ive enabled dmz in the first router and point it to the secand router which should allow all this to work but does not

- - - Updated - - -

I've just checked on both routers the ports are opening fine so it's oscam that's not reading the dns??

• I've just checked on both routers the ports are opening fine so it's oscam that's not reading the dns??

oscam will just listen on whatever port number you selected it doesn't care about dns

setup dynamic dns on the provider router take out your wrt router and plug your oscam server into the provider router port forward to the oscam server and see if you can connect

• oscam will just listen on whatever port number you selected it doesn't care about dns

setup dynamic dns on the provider router take out your wrt router and plug your oscam server into the provider router port forward to the oscam server and see if you can connect

the reason i have the ddwrt router as the talktalk fibre router does not accept no ip ddns ive checked the talktalk router it has a bridge setting when restart the ddwrt router it gets a wan ip from the talktalk router and internet including the ddns works on the box but the problem is the wan ip is renewed every 10 min and i have to restart the ddwrt router each time or else no internet can anyone help me to configure the ddwrt router properly with the talktalk router in bridge mode thanks in advance

• the reason i have the ddwrt router as the talktalk fibre router does not accept no ip ddns ive checked the talktalk router it has a bridge setting when restart the ddwrt router it gets a wan ip from the talktalk router and internet including the ddns works on the box but the problem is the wan ip is renewed every 10 min and i have to restart the ddwrt router each time or else no internet can anyone help me to configure the ddwrt router properly with the talktalk router in bridge mode thanks in advance

you could look into inadyn.. https://help.dyn.com/inadyn/

see if there is an update firmware for dd-wrt
    dynamic dns on ddwrt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJqqWPEUlc

• you could look into inadyn.. https://help.dyn.com/inadyn/

see if there is an update firmware for dd-wrt
    dynamic dns on ddwrt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cojqqwpeulc

the only way around this was to throw my crappy talktalk router :50_002: into the bin and plug in an open reach modem which i got from my brother who was not using it anyway the tplink router is working flawlessly with ddwrt and dns ALSO THE DDWRT LEASE TIMES ARE RENEWING WITHOUT RESTART:dancing2:

thanks for you help guys really appreciated :fist bump::thumb::thumb:

• the only way around this was to throw my crappy talktalk router :50_002: into the bin and plug in an open reach modem which i got from my brother who was not using it anyway the tplink router is working flawlessly with ddwrt and dns ALSO THE DDWRT LEASE TIMES ARE RENEWING WITHOUT RESTART:dancing2:

thanks for you help guys really appreciated :fist bump::thumb::thumb:

glad to hear you got it sorted :thumb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!