bt hd gone

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,389 times. The last Post () by Bangord30.

• Official Post

11344 H 27500 5/6 are definately correct, are you scanning DVB-S ? (not DVB-S2)

• Thanks guys it is sorted now due to the advice I got from saintomer1866 on another forum that I saw before I came here which was the same as Prophets, although I can not be sure if it was the DVB-S or DVB-S2 that I scanned last night as it defaulted to DVB-S when I tried it earlier today.

It was Catseyes list from the 22nd Robo, so before it changed, I will have to look into the auto bouqet thing, thanks for your help.
    [MENTION=98932]itrim[/MENTION], I only use BT for watching the MotoGP, I do not watch anything else on there and I do not have a sky box to subscribe to so that I can add the BT Spots package. If they had an option for something to just being able to subscribe to a MotoGP channel to be able to watch and record it on my DM 8000, as I usually record it and watch it later in the evening when I have time to relax, for something like £10 or even £20 a year then I would probably do that but I left BT and went to PlusNet as I objected to subsidising BT to enable them to pay a fortune to the football clubs to show programs that I would not watch for over 99% of the time and I did not have the choice to pay them or not as the basic BT sports was "included" in the price.
    Don't forget that there are only 18 MotoGP races in this years season, unlike football, which I detest, where it appears that you can watch multiple matches on many channels all day al year round. So if I wanted to watch that then it may be worth getting a sky box and sub.

Thanks again guys :)

• VM, Vermin,VirginMedia but yah dont need to upgrade to a HD stb they cannot force you to or just switch yah off that would be breach of contract
    and thats a minimum of 3k for you here in UK :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I have a mate too who cant scan Bt2. on mine its perfect. he has bt 1 and 3 but always gets tune failed on bt2. I did a rescan on autobouquets but cant find what the issue is. Any ideas.....

I reflashed the box too and its the same. no bt2 for him. every other channel is fine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!