"Tune Failed" / "SID not found in PAT" error messages

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,381 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have a Satellite dish System with VU+ Solo 2 receiver (OpenVIX image + CCCam Softcam) with 1.1 mtr Triax motorised dish. For some of the channels I get the error messages like "Tune Failed " or "SID not found in PAT". Also each time I scan some channels appear and some other disappears. So with each service search channels come and go.

What could be the problem? Is it an issue with the 1. VU+ Solo 2 Receiver? or 2. OpenVIX image or 3. Cardsharing Server or 4. Motor or 5. LNB?

Any help highly appreciated.

• The channels for which I get thee errors varies from time to time. Some time channels like Sky News, RTE 1, etc etc.

I havent tried loading channels list.

I am actually doing a manual scan - Select a Satellite (28.2E) and run scanning

• Official Post

Don`t scan the whole satellite, change the type of scan to "user defined transponder" > Get the transponder details for the problem channel on kingofsat > After a scan the new channels can be found in last scanned bouquet > WHile in last scanned bouquet press menu button then reload services..

Catseye`s channel list is well maintained, you won`t get any of those errors on his latest list..

4e4ad3d948138.jpg

• I tried every thing - searching by Transponder / clear before scan etc. But each time the list of channels getting found by the search are different each day. Channels appear and disappear at random. Ans for some channels I get the tune failed error message. The same channels would work a few days later after a new search.

Is my problem and issue with the LNB as pointer out in some other forum - skew off the LNB?

Please help...

• You have a motorised setup so check all cable connections first of all....might be corrosion or similar..
    Then set the motor to 28.2º, and feed the cable directly from lnb to the sat box ..
    If all seems well with signal , then install catseye list ..
    Full restart of box ..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!