There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,543 times. The last Post () by D Thomson.

• Can anyone point me to the direction of a UK channel list for the Amiko 3 and tell me where I go from there. I am not very much a dummy at this but I want to learn what to do. Thank you in advance

• Lavatronics have restricted access to the downloads page to trade customers only now. Ridiculous.
    Probably best to do a full scan and then spend a few minutes editing channels.
    Or you can search for any enigma 2 channel list, they work fine.

• So as a beginner i need to know what to do in order to do a full scan, and is the enigma channel list on here. I am sorry i am not very technical but I am determined to learn what to do. I bought the amiko a3 and someone did it for me so I am reliable on him for support. I want to buy a box as i want to teach myself what to do, and be beholding to nobody, hopefully with your help

• To do a scan, hit the home key,hit the double left arrow to go across to system. click on advanced installation.
    Click on 'satellite Tuner 1 configuration.
    In the list ake sure the correct satellite (28.2E) is selected
    Click red to scan
    blind scan ON
    mode ALL
    Net NIT on
    then press ok to scan.

Once scanned go back to the TV tab with the channel list hit menu then go to the right and select EDIT ALL.
    Then you can remove the HD channels and any other channels you dont want.

• right I will wait till I get my box, have you any idea what box would be the best, I have the amiko a3 at the moment and i am very pleased with it but any other suggestions would be good. I am sorry I will be back to annoy you all as I will need a step by step instruction, I just want a box I can use in my bedroom and i do not to rely on having someone putting a gift on it and being totally reliant on him. I am interested and want to give it a try

• Please don't post anymore about "Gifts". The forum rules state that no support will be given to members who use payservers... Which is really what your referring too. If you want cardsharing and your cheapo tv to come to an end quicker than you think then supporting payservers is gonna make it happen!

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!