Some virgin HD channels down

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,415 times. The last Post () by skunk1111.

• Hi Guys

Woke up this morning and saw that a lot of my cable channels were not woking anymore. Just kept saying tune fal. For example BBC 2 HD sky sports 3 HD Sky sports F1 HD and others. It was working yesterday. Really wierd.

I have since done a rescan most of them have come back except sky sports 3 HD and Sky sports F1 HD. How do i get these channels back. It would not scan them i do not understand.
    Any help
    Thanks

• could be a number of reasons

i presume you are using ABM or are you just scanning them,

your tuner could be failing as well,check that its the same transponer thats failing as i have a problem with a few channels,thankfully its ones i dont need but they are all on the same transpoder ,

could also be wiring, your splitter if you are using one try a direct feed

• Hey
    Erm no not using auto bouquets manager. Just doing an automatic scan.
    I had them yesterday tho and they were all working fine. It just does not pick up sky sports F1hd and sky sports 3 HD. Really strange.
    my feeds are perfect. All my other channels work fie

• are you on a enigma2 image if so use ABM or what box are you using

also your frequencys could have moved and you may need a new cable.xml

- - - Updated - - -

ok just checked and sky sport3 and f1 HD are on the same frequency on my box 715 and they are the only 2 so suspect its just a frequency change

now depending on the area, 715 may not be yours

• hey
    Yes i am using vix image with the xtrend 10000
    I do not ABM because i use tha with my sky share and i customise the cable boqeuts exactly how i like it and i have been using it like this for a year now but all of a sudden sky sports f1 hd and sky sports 3 hd do not work and when i do a full scan, it does not pick up those channels. Really weird.

• Not sure this is going to help yer because it's depending on what area your in.
    Below are working details for F1HD & SSport3HD (south Liverpool 41016)

Inversion: Auto
    Modulation: QAM256
    SR: 6952
    FEC: 3/4
    Frequency: 235000

• got mine working again.
    instead of of scanning my normal area in autobouquets cable i used another area.
    eg...usually i scan liverpool and this would scan all channels but some would only show epg and black screen.
    i set the scan to knowsely which is a few miles away and heypresto all working fine no need for a cables xlm etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!