Will vu solo 2 Images work on Meelo se

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,069 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi

My vu duo2 box was damaged by lightening so have got a meelo se 2 to replace it as I cant afford to buy another duo2

Will the vu solo 2 images work on the meelo+ se 2 ?

Thanks

Chris2005

• hi the meelo 2 se take any original image from vu solo2 as he as his own mother board . signe meelo . i have one to play test any original image with no issue as kodi as well working ok , but my advice better take image clone safe .

strange as is still clone vu solo 2

• Hi Jokosat

Thanks for the reply

I've tried to flash another image onto the meelo through the front usb but it seems to have no effect

I turn the box off put in the usb stick and power up but the box just starts as normal ( i have the correct file on the usb as I'm used to flashing the VU Duo2 )

The reason I want to flash is that I'm having problems getting my V2 positioner to work

Thanks

Chris2005

• I am currently trying to Flash a Meelo SE + Box with an IPab Image, what does "press 2/3 the circle power on" mean.

I was told I should switch on then press the button for 15 secs, however despite trying 4 different USB Stick I cannot make it work

• Official Post

I am currently trying to Flash a Meelo SE + Box with an IPab Image, what does "press 2/3 the circle power on" mean.

I was told I should switch on then press the button for 15 secs, however despite trying 4 different USB Stick I cannot make it work

Push POWER button on the box (not on remote control!) when message appears on display.
    Update is done when upgrade completed message is shown on the display.

• There is no display on the Meelo SE+ Box.
    When I try to flash it, I have formatted the stick then loaded with a VUPlus folder.
    I switch the box off at the back then insert the USB in the front socket (I have tried the rear one too).
    Switch on the put my finger over the power button, (concentric rings to left of box) for 15 seconds
    Remove finger, led on USB Stick is flashing, after about a minute Meelo + logo appears on TV followed shortly afterwards by OpenATV and the channel opens
    I have tried several different USB Sticks. I have also tried a low level format using a HPFormat app
    It appears that either the box does not want to boot from the USB or I am not doing something roght with the power button

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!