EPG problem on Blackhole 1.71

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,159 times. The last Post () by neolxs.

• Morning all,

Trying to get my epg setup on the Blackhole 1.71 image, however everything I try seems to do nothing and the EPG stays blank.

I have tried the open TV setup by pressing blue and red and nothing happpens, i have even tried setting up cross epg and only a few now and next data appears on some channels.

I have even gone back to basics and followed the excellent guide found on this site for setting up cross EPG and still nothing appears.

Any adivce on what im doing wrong?

Many thanks.

• Hi,

I had it setup to store to USB but for some reason it kept loosing the USB location in Cross EPG, so now everything is setup for the Hard drive.

I just tried downloading anything that had UK and I managed to get about 50% of the EPG. Unable to get any Irish channel EPG.

• Hi Master

I'm having the same problem lost 50% yesterday and now i've nothing today, i'm using the vu harddrive the hrddrive is mounted in the devices it is also setup in the crosspeg config.

Any help pls

• guys,it did happend to me also ,and what i was doing wrong ,i was using usb&hdd wich i am still using it.but before soon i insert usb i formate it in box,but ltr on i find out it only need formating on computer as FAT32 and then mount in box then choose in crossepg configration as storage device ,
    what i also done is as
    with a unix compatible editor edit the file /usr/bin/enigma2.sh and before the line

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libopen.so.0.0 /usr/bin/enigma2

add this line

/usr/crossepg/crossepg_epgmove.sh

and then reboot box.

i hope it might help as it did help me in my case.

• Just a update on my issue.

When I was going to open tv their were 2 options for Sly at 28. 28.2 and 28.4. I was selecting both and getting my problems. After playing around I just clicked on 28.2 and removed the tick for 28.4 and tried again. Everything then worked perfect. So I think 28.4 was the problem.

Hope this helps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!