Support & info related to usb based Card Readers like phoenix or smartmouse Card read

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 572 times. The last Post () by snacklepuss.

• Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie in sat sharing. Recently checked a card reader on Chinese shipping website, this USB card reader is called as "Smartmouse Phoenix smartCard Programmer/Reader monolithelec smargo easy version"
    Has anyone tried it hands on. If yes, Please share the reviews, as the sellers claim that the device is compatible with all the cards.

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

• I would say this is just a new reinterpretation of the old Pheonix/Smouse 3.58 reader to be honest. My question to you is, what specifically would YOU be interested in using it for and what price is this? As all this really does in comparison to the old but effective Infinty USB Phoenix is allow you change ossicalltion from 3.58-3.68 through from 4.58- 6.00- 8.00- 9.60- 10.00- 12.00Mhz

If youre using it for the obvious why not get one from WB Electronics UK or cheaper from Ebay or similar.

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I hear people say...

"Ach You cannot please all of the people all of the time"

I think to myself; theres no proof of this; what a cop out:

Because think of all the people you will please just by trying to do it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!