Zgemma H2.H with Virgin Internet No Virgin TV

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,121 times. The last Post () by stevo88.

• So i currently have a vu solo2 but thinking of switching to a Zgemma H2.H for the HD. I have virgin media internet but my box at the wall only has 1 cable coming out of it which goes straight to my router. How do i connect the Zgemma H2.H and will it work as iv not set up any TV with virgin?

Also do i connect 1 satellite line from dish and 1 cable line to the H2.H and add a sat sea lion and cable sea lion? Once this is done is functionality on the box same as with a H2.S but just with HD available?

• So i currently have a vu solo2 but thinking of switching to a Zgemma H2.H for the HD. I have virgin media internet but my box at the wall only has 1 cable coming out of it which goes straight to my router. How do i connect the Zgemma H2.H and will it work as iv not set up any TV with virgin?

Also do i connect 1 satellite line from dish and 1 cable line to the H2.H and add a sat sea lion and cable sea lion? Once this is done is functionality on the box same as with a H2.S but just with HD available?

1)Hi mate, sorry to bother you, my opinion is,keep VU+SOLO2 Then buy VU+ Turbo USB Tuner DVB-C/T2,and you don't need Zgemma H2.H, Zgemma H2.H never have quality of VU+SOLO2 ,so you got after DVB-S and DVB-C one same box ,
    2)for the source of cable ,you need 2-3 Way Cable Splitter for Virgin Media,then you are full of 2 provider plus you got VM HD,
    This is my opinion mate ,

regards Nick

• Not sure if serious?? Solo2 is a far better receiver than a Zgemma will ever be.

The only reason is so that I have sports in HD which I cannot or thought could nort eith solo2 but as fev mentioned there is a way so I'll just do that

- - - Updated - - -

1)Hi mate, sorry to bother you, my opinion is,keep VU+SOLO2 Then buy VU+ Turbo USB Tuner DVB-C/T2,and you don't need Zgemma H2.H, Zgemma H2.H never have quality of VU+SOLO2 ,so you got after DVB-S and DVB-C one same box ,
    2)for the source of cable ,you need 2-3 Way Cable Splitter for Virgin Media,then you are full of 2 provider plus you got VM HD,
    This is my opinion mate ,

regards Nick

That sounds great thanks very much il look into it now

Edited once, last by stevo88 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!