No Power to LNB at 28.2

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,891 times. The last Post () by turbo2.

• Hi
    VU+ Ultimo
    When I do a Satfind or Manual Scan in Service searching for 28.2 the LNB on the motoe gets power and all is well, but then when I go to 28.2 to view the channels the LNB get turned off. All is OK on 19.2 - 16.0 - 0.8w it just 28.2.
    It has to be a setting but I can't find it.......anybody help please ?

• have you checked in config mode that lnb is showing lnb1 and not showing not available?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• have you checked in config mode that lnb is showing lnb1 and not showing not available?

Hi
    Yes it is showing not available, but there again tried to make it available :-(

My setup is 3 tuners, 1st and 2nd to twin LNB and 3rd tuner on motor. Has anybody done a read me on setting this config up?

• so all you need to do is set up your 28.2 to what ever lnb you wish, are you using usals?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Sounds daft, but I had a problem like this, an f-con was too loose and when the dish turned to a certain angle the power died. I think that what must have happened anyway, because after getting up and tightening them all, it's worked like a dream since.

Probably way out, but thought I'd throw it in the mix.

• Just checked the connections were good, just nipped them all with an 11mm spanner to make sure, and it get power and works in that position when I do a sat scan.

The config for that tuner is
    SIMPLE
    POSITIONER
    MY LONG
    WEST
    MY LAT
    NORTH

Are there more configs on these setting other than going into a different Config Mode and Mode other than SIMPLE that need to be config ?

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!