27.5 west guide

There are 106 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 35,500 times. The last Post () by dave007.

• ymod not needed now doc a recent oscam should do it

thanks i have now changed again to try it on VIX 6.4.. i thought i was all sorted but when i try to start "oscam-emu" i get an error saying

"no config files found please setup oscam first in /etc/tuxbox/config......

what have i done wrong???

what do i need in there??

• Hi How about reflash with latest say open atv. Then download latest oscam ipk from this site install. Run it check if it works on 27 w . If not working check to see if SoftCam.Key file is there. If not pm me

• Hi How about reflash with latest say open atv. Then download latest oscam ipk from this site install. Run it check if it works on 27 w . If not working check to see if SoftCam.Key file is there. If not pm me

Hi Dave... tell me I wanna put a satellite dish in this position, I live in north of Spain, how big you dish is? we try a few months ago with a 80 cm dish and was not signal... was impossible to find anything...is home page says with a 60cm dish is fine.. and is not true...

Thanks

• The signal is there !! Remember the twist on the LNB is anti clockwise ( westerly satellite). The precise number degrees fo twist will be on flysat or kingof sat. Hispasat at 30W is a stronger signal so you should be able to find it with a 60cn dish. When you have found 30w intelsat 27.5 w is only a small adjustment away few mm twist on the dish anti clockwise, from above. Good to use the signal finder on your satbox to see if you are close to the satellite . Good to put tv screen near to your dish so you can see the signal strength as you are tweaking the dish. There are mobile phone apps that show you where in the sky to aim your dish. I use a good hiking compass to get the direction from flysat .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!