27.5 west guide

There are 106 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 35,490 times. The last Post () by dave007.

• Hi, on thursday I will move my dish to 27.5 west to catcht the english channels... a few questions

1) I don't need any specific software to scan this channels? just scan the frenquency and done....

2)Are the current softcam keys posted in this web working for this sat? are the biss keys for 27.5 west already in the softcam keys?

thanks and I newbie so I'm still confuse on how that works..

• Official Post

Ciefp channel list ,and Mohamed190S softcam.key file work for me.

What is your location ?

• Thanks, north of Spain.. so no problems to receive this channels...

• Official Post

I'm using CIEFP settings and image works, but not sound in HD channels. Any idea why? Can anybody share a working lamedb?

What STB are you using ?

The HD channels have AAC - HE codec

• Great stuff all works. Hope this helps but when using FILEZILLA forgot to set the data transfer to BINARY so got file corruption. Hope other people don't make the same mistake

Thanks again for your effort :smiling face:

• Yes,they are.

4680:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0

BBC FOUR HD

p:BBC,c:001a2d,c:031a2d,c:100004,c:050001,c:111a2e,c:121a2e,C:2600,f:05

4700:0cfdace7:1000:0001:25:0

CBeebies HD

p:BBC,c:001a2d,c:031a2d,c:100004,c:050001,c:111a2e,c:121a2e,C:2600,f:05

• Hi i have a 80cm dish located in Barcelona, at the moment is all dark no signal, I check the eutelsat reception and 80 cm is fine... the installer had problems capturing it since the satellite search device was not in the list of satellites since it is little used and we guided ourselves to the hispasat signal, even so we saw a very low signal nearby and we thought it was 27.5 west , but at home I get 0 signal, can someone help me? is a satellite difficult to find?

Any suggestions??

Edited once, last by rocuelo ().

• 80cm dish should be fine. If you have managed to get 30w then you are very close. Find 30 w again. Then you will need to rotate the dish very slightly anticlockwise. Try 1 mm at a time. Also you will need point the dish down by 1 or 2 mm. When you scan use manual scan and just scan the 11495v 44100 9/10 transponder. There are lots of transponders that you can't pick up on intelsat 901. You will not have to adjust the dish more than a few mm from . good luck

Edited 2 times, last by dave007: error ().

• I used the 27.5w satellite daily when travelling in my motorhome across and down through Spain and Portugal using a 80cm dish with good signal and rain fade margin. Usual practice was to lock onto Hispisat (30W) to get strongest signal, then turn dish only very slighly west ( about 1/8 " on a 2" pole) untill Hispisat pictures freeze then only very slight tilting back at the top top lock-on to 27.5W. This sat needs very accurate focus/direction to lock-on. Have used a 60cm and 45cm dish but signal lost easily if rain/weather not so good. Sat was still live when I last checked a few weeks ago here in Notts. on a 80cm dish.

• El plato de 80 cm debería estar bien. Si has conseguido conseguir 30w entonces estás muy cerca. Encuentre 30 w nuevamente. Luego deberá girar el plato muy ligeramente en sentido contrario a las agujas del reloj. Pruebe 1 mm a la vez. También necesitará apuntar el plato hacia abajo 1 o 2 mm. Cuando escanee, use el escaneo manual y simplemente escanee el transpondedor 11495v 44100 9/10. Hay muchos transpondedores que no puede captar en intelsat 901. No tendrá que ajustar el plato más de unos pocos mm de . buena suerte

Gracias vamos a intentarlo con el técnico que se fué jodido por no haverlo conseguido. os mantengo informado

• Hi i have a working 27.5w on my VU+Solo 2 I am hopefully going to upgrade my box to a VU+ Uno 4k SE my question is (to save me so much pain as doing it the first time for me was a nightmare and i still don't know how i did it) is there a way of transfering the nessasery file from my origional box to either of these new ones??

thanks

• Official Post

Hi i have a working 27.5w on my VU+Solo 2 I am hopefully going to upgrade my box to a VU+ Uno 4k SE my question is (to save me so much pain as doing it the first time for me was a nightmare and i still don't know how i did it) is there a way of transfering the nessasery file from my origional box to either of these new ones??

thanks

Yes you could backup your settings from etc/enigma2, all of your .tv files and lamedb and your softcam files and transfer it to the new box.....

But this is really not complicated, all you need is a channel list (i use ciefp lists) and oscam emu and valid valid keys.

The links for all 3 are below

OSCam-EMU

• Hi i am just trying to setup my new solo 4k box for BBC et, i have done the first part and now on to oscam-ymod i downloaded this vuplus-team.com-oscampowervu-arm_OpenPli-11432_all.ipk. i installed with file commander all ok but now how do i find it?? i am using openpli 8.3. if i go to softcam setup it only shows oscamPV-emu??

well proper stuck now i followed the instrucktions on first page but i am stuck with getting the oscam stuff working

i found this on another site but don't know if i need to do this with my openpli 8,3?? anyone have any idea what i need to do please??

** for openpli4 image

download the openpli.rar

unzip and send files to

softcam.oscam to /etc/init.d

attributes 755

oscam bin file to /usr/bin

attributes 755

the config folder and its contents to

/etc/tuxbox

attributes config folder 755

all files inside that 644

restart oscam

all config should look like this on all images

oscam.conf

Code:

• is this oscam ok for my solo 4k ?? i thought you had to have oscam-ymod??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!