VU+DUO STUCK in Starting after flashing new image.

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,984 times. The last Post () by kiri.

• STUCK in Starting...

1. duo cfe Rev 3.0 bootloader:

2.flashed new image
    New VTi "Vu+ Team Image" - V 4.1 -08.02.2012 OE 1.6

NOW STUCK in Starting

Tried other IMAGE VIX-2
    Vix-2.1
    Vix2.2
    Vix 2.3

It stuck in VU+DUO Loading Enigma II...

ANyone has any idea, Ive been struggling since yesterday, I cannt find any solution....Any advice would be really appreciate...

Regards,
    Kiri

• I would try to update the bootloader again,then leave the box switched off for 5-10 mins.Then try a different image, i.e Blackhole 1.7.2

See how that goes.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I would try to update the bootloader again,then leave the box switched off for 5-10 mins.Then try a different image, i.e Blackhole 1.7.2

See how that goes.

Thank you for you quick response, I did try yesterday, Blackhole 1.7.2-bm750usb showed nothing (Starting... and it stuck)...

Regards,
    Kiri

• Did you update from the menu or with a usb flash drive?

I know some of the VIX updates are usb only

Load the bootloader first - duo_cfe_3_0_usb

then - ViX-2.3.204-vuduo_usb

• Are ther any other usb devices connected to the duo now or while your flashing new image??

i.e external HDD / Flash drive for picons etc??

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• like you said i tried and it stuck in Starting...(Tele screen blank) VU box >Starting...

• Try formatting the flash drive your are using to update the bootloader and flash new image on to "FAT 32"

Format it and then update bootloader,format it again and then extract new image onto it,flash onto duo.

Another thing to remember is to remove the usb flash drive when it has finished before rebooting box.

fI7WHhv.png

• Try formatting the flash drive your are using to update the bootloader and flash new image on to "FAT 32"

Format it and then update bootloader,format it again and then extract new image onto it,flash onto duo.

Another thing to remember is to remove the usb flash drive when it has finished before rebooting box.

What i do FIRST is format flash drive FAT32 and upload bootloader into and plug into BOX (IT takes rougly two seconds and shows Finished and Reboot)

Next-Again format flash drive FAT32 and upload Vix Image and plug into BOx..

Am i missing some point or ????

Appreciate you early response..

Regards,

See how that goes.

Ive tried this still stuck
    >Starting...

• Since you've try'd usein original images with no luck how about testing a clone image.

sorry to contradict you mate but there aint no such thing as a clone image for the Vu. there all original images as it were the only difference being the kernel and drivers.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• clone image? where to download

If your receiver is a clone flash a older kernel version image then update the receiver with the clone patch that ferrari recently released, you will need a pc or laptop with a rs232 serial port to load the patch but you can still use older kernel version images if you cant load the patch.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• If your receiver is a clone flash a older kernel version image then update the receiver with the clone patch that ferrari recently released, you will need a pc or laptop with a rs232 serial port to load the patch but you can still use older kernel version images if you cant load the patch.

How do i do that can you explain me step by step rs232-load the patch from? where??? older kernel??? i know i am stupid ...i ve been trying since yesterday but no luck i tried all my luck. i think i f***the system or system trying to f***me..
    Yesterday I upload vix new image and straight way turn off the box and plug on without backup or using bootloader. Since than i ve been trying to get the thing working.

^^^^Ferrari i recently downloaded Rar file....still no luck

Any suggestion???

• I wonder if you are installing with correct procedure? download image-> unRAR it to a usb stick,in usb stick you will see a folder named vuplus-> inside the vuplus folder you will see another folder named vuo duo.
    Another point is when the iamge has been read + programmed the box ,you should unplug the usb stick then switch off at mains then switch back on ,give it a few seconds and it will say starting as it loads the image.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!