AutoBouquets LraiZer error token ''091''?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,705 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi

I have installed the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-cable_20160919_all.ipk on a Vu+ Solo 4K.

Selected an active cable channel, run AutoBouquets from box, selected NedID from list and started scanning.

Box reports:

read Service Description Table

parse Service Description Table

/usr/lib/.enigma2/python/Extensions/AutoBouquets_Cable_E2/autobouquets_Cable_e2.sh

line 227: [[091:value too great for base (error token is ''091'')

and reports the same error on each line (227 onwards).

Anybody any ideas what's going wrong?

Thanks

dbg

• Hi

I'm using the latest Black Hole image (released a couple of days ago ver. 302G).

dvbsnoop was installed automatically by AutoBouquets - I can see dvbsnoop is found when AutoBouquets initialises.

Is it a Blackhole image issue then?

Thanks

• I've just seen a post on another forum where someone had exactly the same problem (as first post) with an earlier Black Hole image on a Vu+, so I'm assuming this is a problem with AutoBouquets and Black Hole images...............?

So unless a Pli image is installed, there's no way to use AutoBouquets?

I cant seem to find an up-to-date VM cvables.xml file either, so I can't scan manually. Can someone post or point in the right direction for a current VM xml file?

Thanks

• I will try AutoBouquetsMaker today.

I was just trying to establish that there is a currently a compatibility issue with AutoBouquets and Black Hole images before I gave up and moved on to try something else.

Also, there may be other Black Hole users with the same issue?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!