How to assign EPG button to Cool TV Guide Black hole 1.7 ?

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,596 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Press Green button > Open Cool TV Guide Setup > Press Yellow button/TV.

If you are using an older version of Coolman and dont have this option try Multiquick button, it will assign your plugins to desired buttons on your vu+ remote, you can download it direct from the BlackHole addons panel.

If I press EPG the Info guide opens but id much rather the multiguide option instead. Anyway to do this?

Thanks.

Edit,

Just a little update.

I used Multiquick button to do this and everything worked perfect.

• Hello ,

i am using version 7.0 and i would like to assign the Cool Multi Guide as a start when i press the EPG/INFO button....instead of starting the Cool Info Guide..

Is it possible ??

Thanks

VU+ Ultimo , Optibox Anaconda Plus , Octagon SF1008G+SE+ , Dreambox 500s

• Yes it is buddy, you need to set your epg button to do this using the coolman configuration panel in your plugins list.... Once you have it set there a long press of the epg button on your remote will bring it up.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Dear mckee25 , thanks for your answer but i have already done that.....the question is when i press the EPG/INFO button to have as a start up service the Cool Multi Guide instead of the Cool Info Guide.....:59:

• One of your coloured buttons on the remote is assigned for guideswitch, when you have cooltvguide open change to the version you want. Then when you open the guide it should open on this each time....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Edited once, last by mckee25 ().

• One of your coloured buttons on the remote is assigned for guideswitch, when you have cooltvguide open change to the version you want. Then when you open the guide it should open on this each time....

Yes , i think i will try to reinstal the plugin because every time i open it starts at Cool Info Guide.....Cool Info Guide its nice but only for the program that you are watching.....When we say EPG we mean to be able to view all channels futuring programs.....This plugin is excellent but it should start at Cool Multi Guide at least.....

Thats my opinion :69: , but i love the plugin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I was just experiencing the same problem. The issue was not with the plugin. Simply go-to Cool TV Guides settings, TV (Yellow) and make sure the EPG button map to select Cool Info Guide is disabled (No).

Now go-to multi quick button, epg button map > add > plugin > then navigate to 'Cool TV Guide' (should be mapped to green) and add it. Remove any other button maps under the EPG section.

Save it all. Restart Enigma for good measure. Now when you press the EPG button, Cool TV guide will open, use the guideswitch (default: yellow) to choose desired view. So from now on Cool TV Guide will remember the last guide view you used. Job done.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!