CAM keeps disconnecting OpenViX

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 901 times. The last Post () by bartjunited01.

• Has anyone seen a problem where your CAM keeps disconnecting for no reason?

Ive used both MGCAMD & OSCAM on my Solo SE V2 with Cable and in the last few days it just keeps randomly dosconnecting

my server friend has had a look at my settings and there is nothing obvious why this is happening

previously MGCAMD would not auto start so we switched to OSCAM which was working fine till a few days ago.

Anyone seen this?
    Coudl it be anything to do with the image?
    im running teh latest vix image

Cheers
    Bart

• Thanks.
    The server dude has logged in and checked my settings and can't see why it's disconnecting. It was working fine till a few days ago.
    I was starting to think it was something to do with my box or the vix image I was using. I've reflashed the box yet again to the latest image.
    Silly q but I install the cams through the images plug ins. Could I have corrupt cams?

Any other ideas peeps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• I flashed the box with black hole..... But then didn't see how to set up abm etc..... So I flashed back the latest vix image...... So far seems to now be ok.... Did seem to have a problem with a tuner getting locked although both tuners are configured properly. But I think this might be resolved now. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!