Sky UK caid 0960 red card Pairing problem all of a sudden

There are 58 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,603 times. The last Post () by lofty531135.

• Before mine was sorted by the sky operator, the entitlements showed 24/12/2016. Now they show 1/1/2017. This leads me to believe sky were doing something because the entitlements were still in date.

bo.

why do you believe sky were doing something? you re paird your card so the entitlements will be from the day you re did it that's why thay show 1/1/2017 now. don't quote me on it

• Yes they updated with the re-pairing. But why was my card not clearing anything even though the entitlements were up to date and everything I tried said the card number was wrong. Even the technician said I did not have a card with that number in my sky account, even though they sold me the card for £25 in December 2015. After I pointed that out he suddenly started with the turn the box off routine. Just like magic everything was back. Is it possible they do not like having BT Sport on their platform? Seems a lot of people having problems concerning sky and BT sport.

bo.

• Yes they updated with the re-pairing. But why was my card not clearing anything even though the entitlements were up to date and everything I tried said the card number was wrong. Even the technician said I did not have a card with that number in my sky account, even though they sold me the card for £25 in December 2015. After I pointed that out he suddenly started with the turn the box off routine. Just like magic everything was back. Is it possible they do not like having BT Sport on their platform? Seems a lot of people having problems concerning sky and BT sport.

bo.

you could be right m8, strange a few of us with similar setups had a problem this last week

• Just an update with my friends setup (pc with oscam )
    Card needed re-pairing to official HD receiver which sorted it (onscreen wrong card message on receiver)
    Same HD receiver that was issued with the (red) card but he didn't have the eir/BT pack and before re-pairing took place, all entitlements were in date till the end of Dec.

• got same issue

did you need to ring them to re-pair?
    or can do it online or something?

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• ye I just tried that, so ringing now

- - - Updated - - -

still not working, even after receiving new emms from sky.

5 unique ones written this afternoon, but still the same. :(

my box is a really old Thompson box that the card is paired too so I can't even check the original card as the box don't work properly.

would it make any difference if I tried to pair to a newer amstrad box I have here?

• Official Post

Is your card a red or white one ?

• red one,

paired to new amstrad, added new boxkey, everything back on.
    phew. :D

Edited once, last by rossi2000 ().

bo.

If you paid for the red card then it was a freesat card that you bought from sky........it won't be linked to your main sky account. There is a whole other department that deal with the freesat side of things through sky. But adding BT sports to the freesat card is not a problem.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Just got mine back working today. I had to pair it up to a new HD box and that fixed it. So it looks like any red cards paired to an old SD box will stop working even if entitlements are up to date.

Are white cards that are paired to a HD box not able to work in a server?

- - - Updated - - -

beats me as to why anyone pairs the red card as its not needed
    just add boxkey works 100%

How would you get a boxid without pairing?

• just go to activate my card on sly website and if you have a old box make sure u put a extra 0 at the begining of your serial number

Am having the same issue as others, no sport or movies clearing. Am using cccam on debian with white card. The orig receiver complained of wrong card so I've managed to pair the card with the orig HD box using the online pairing facility....YES I AM AN IDIOT.

Now the question, if I managed to get hold of a sd box, will I be able to use the online facility again for pairing? Otherwise I will have to ring and might get asked 101 questions.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!