Zgemma bootloader and image flashing issue

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,374 times. The last Post () by makey.

• Well just wanted to let know what the box I have is currently doing.

I have flashed with OpenATV - box appears to flash no problem but then on boot it shows openatv logo - light goes green, then it reboots and stuck in this cycle. I have tried openvix and other images and the same thing happens.

If i leave the box off for an hour or so and then power it back on then it looks as if its dead - then after 10 15 minutes the light will start flickering red. then it will go mostly solid red and flash every few seconds. then completely solid red - then it will try to boot and fail. then i can try to flash again with a USB. The fact that it takes ages to start from a cold start is a bit worrying.

Don't know what else to try - flash the bootloader? Don't see what this would do if I am able to flash the box but it just won't boot - any advice appreciated. If you think the box is dead then that's fine at least I wont be wasting my time on something that never is going to work.

Thanks

• ok check the rigth image for u box flash the boot loader then flash image try old image or try ipab image based on open atv . web is ipab.tv remember to format fat32 u usb

if u have any hdd or usb connected desconect

• Not wanting to start a new thread. So could I ask if anyone can suggest a legit line testing site that can be safely used? I have an N:Line I was given by a friend that is supposed to be working but I can't get going on my Zgemma using MGcamd 1.38. Grateful for any help with this.

• Maybe a mod will test. Safer

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Thanks seems it is at fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Just in a further point of information I have tried an N:line in my openbox V8s which is working. Transferred it to my Zgemma box in usr/keys folder via Filezilla no joy. In the same folder I have as follows mg_cfg newcamd.list priority.list replace.list and softcam.key.

What I noticed is that the softcam.key file has 0 in relation to file size.

Also in the Softcams folder I have CCcam 2.1.3 and mgcamd_138
    My CCcam is working with a C:line I have been given, but the mgcamd does not, even though after stopping the CCam, and starting the mgcamd it shows it is Active but I get no non FTA channels.

I have checked the N:line and it seems to be correct vis-a-vis CWS and so forth. So I'm stumped so far with the mgcamd setup.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
    CWS = xxxxxxxxxx.com 12000 00000000 12345678 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

This is the example of the N:line

Hope this is making sense wouldn't mind a few pointers at this stage.

Edited once, last by nedsir ().

• which jtag used for install image. my stb stuck on green boot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!