E2Iplayer (Iptv player) discussion

There are 3,291 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 753,818 times. The last Post () by BadBlake.

• Unless you are family or close friend of the developer you have no chance of getting the private version and any one who is in the select few is not going to allow it out in the wild.

Thats me

You will have your inbox full of friend requests now you have said that, I mentioned a friend had got me a netflix sub for free once and suddenly had dozens of people wanting to have my babies in exchange for details

• Unless you are family or close friend of the developer you have no chance of getting the private version and any one who is in the select few is not going to allow it out in the wild.

Thats me

You will have your inbox full of friend requests now you have said that, I mentioned a friend had got me a netflix sub for free once and suddenly had dozens of people wanting to have my babies in exchange for details

Not a chance so anyone asking its a no as been told not to.

• Which is perfectly understandable as it wouldn't be a private version for long, how long before the first stroppy demand from someone who thinks it is their right to have this and doesn't get the concept of private appears I wonder

Thats me

Not a chance so anyone asking its a no as been told not to.

the thing is, he has been giving access, to some members of his 2 FB pages, one closed group, one open group. ,they're littered with requests for private version. I joined both ,left as quick, TBH, initially I did have sympathy for him, but watching the way he treats anyone who disagrees, changed that. The pages are little more than a platform for swathes of angry exchanges C&P to the wall, little else goes on. At the end of the day, it's his work & his choice what he does with it, good luck to him. Alienating lots of people that used his plugin & supported him morally as he withdrew his plugin from them, isn't the way to go, imo

• Genuine question, in 2019 what is the attraction of this plugin nowadays.

A few years ago, yes it was a brilliant option to watch movies without battling all the virus popups on the dodgy movie sites.

And as someone who has been in the thick of abuse for the last 3 or 4 years with my own work, I fully sympathise with samsamsam for feeling unloved.

But with most IPTV offering FHD movies and series and android boxes or dual boxes offering youtube,netflix, and numerous whatever.

I just don't get why everyone is still kicking up a fuss about it.

Am I missing something? What is the attraction of it anymore. Is it just because it's totally free.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Fact its free kiddac and if it is up to date it is by far the best movies/series plugin available on enigma 2 of its kind ,as you know what people are like in something for nothing.A lot of the vod content via iptv does not give any info on the films unlike some of the links in e2iplayer.

• Hi Everyone, I am trying to install this latest E2player to my Et10k but to no avail. I had also tried the second latest version but failed too. Before installing of the new E2player, I had uninstall a 2018 version in my box and done a restart but still failed to install any of the new version. Could someone tell me how to install it please? Thanks

• Hi Everyone, I went to, “ http://www.iptvplayer.gitlab.io/and follow the instruction to install E2Player by Telnet but it could only install an old version of year 2018 which seem to be like the one I had previously. So could someone please tell me how to install the latest version which is,” enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_20190403-r01_all “? I already have this ipk in the harddisk but it just wouldn’t install. Thanks & Best Regards

• In response to bumperbee I just sent the ipk file to var/volatile/tmp using filezilla then went to software management on receiver and used the option to install local extension and then told it where to find it ie memory/tmp. Once installed reboot and you should find it

• Hi Jo, Balkanac, 1999gtv, thank you for all your reply.

1999gtv, I also did try this option of installation but still the same. It only install the year 2018 old version.

balkanac, after downloading and unzipping this folder, please correct me if I am wrong, the folder “IPTVPlayer” is to be save to, usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/. Please tell me where do the other 3 files save to?

1.    Hostvidcorncom.py

2.    setup.py

3.    setup_translate.py

Thanks & Best Regards

• They go here

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/hosts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!