Problem with skysport 4 and 5

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,250 times. The last Post () by Stones77.

• Hi hi
    Having strange problem with sky uk card, every channel works perfectly but not sky sports 4 and 5,
    0963:D021 Sky Digital (UK): Sky Sports 4 by invalid (0ms)
    0963:132B Sky Digital (UK): Sky Sports 4 by invalid (0ms

i have updated the oscam.srvid and oscam.services but still the same, can the card be faulty?

best regards
    Stones

• Tried that, they are clearing ok in the receiver, but still problem in oscam. Can this be because this is old thompson receiver?

• excample
    (ecm) xxx (0963@000000/FFFF/1519/A8:00000000000000000000000000000000): invalid (0 ms) - Sky Sports 4

- - - Updated - - -

i have got myself an Amstrad drx890-c, could i have this sorted out if i would have the card paired to this one? do i need a new white card or should this work out if i have my white chard paired to this receiver?

• I think that's a hd box, if you pair your card to it, you will almost certainly loose the ability to clear any premium content (sports/movies) when running it under oscam.
    Only red cards paired to a hd receiver will clear premium content if boxid is entered, white cards won't.

• Official Post

For premium content

White card + SD receiver = card will work on non-official receivers
    Red card + SD receiver = card will work on non-official receivers
    Red card + HD receiver = card will work on non-official receivers

White card + HD receiver = card will not work on non-official receivers**
    (Some people have reported that pairing online without inserting card in receiver works)

**Exception was the Thomson HD receivers. They are being replaced by 31/12/2016

• This box, Amstrad drx890-c, has an white card that was used in oscam 1 month ago with no problem clearing the sports and movies, but dont know if sky have changed anything in the meantime!

- - - Updated - - -

ok, managed to get sky sports 4 and sky sports 5 in, added A8 to oscam whitelist , so everything is working good....but have my white card paired to thompson so this will probably only work until 31.des.2016? is it confirmed that all thompson subscrptions will be canceld from 1.jan. 2017?

• I seem to be in same position as stones77
    I have a Thompson box and a letter from sly saying I have to swap it for a hd + box
    Will I be able to use the new card in my duo?
    If so what do I need to do?

• [MENTION=72954]alimac[/MENTION] everything is working now. But I have to change box. I thought that card for the new sky boxes could only be used in original box.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!