Barry Allen DreamOS (mips + arm)

There are 217 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 73,255 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• yes

The new version works with ssd128gb efficiently and 11 images 2.5 and 2 have been installed

All working

Thanks

• I will still figure it out, it is necessary that the disk can be divided into 2 partitions or 3 and install Barry Allen on one and use the others according to their needs.

Who cares .. on the computer, I divided the ssd into 2 partitions, formatted only the first one, well, because for the plug-in itself 128 gigabytes, as if I fatly gave it 38 gigabytes, the remaining 80 gigabytes left an unmarked area... because I tried to format both partitions, but one dick BarriAllen climbed to a larger size in some format, I did not format the partitions, tried all the options, one damn thing when installing BarriAllen was set to a larger size... the plugin perfectly climbed on what was provided to it.... then I pulled the disk out of the receiver and on the computer created another partition from unmarked 80gig and formatted it into ext4 after the disk into the receiver and use it.. I didn't use the image tools, I decided the old-fashioned way))))the result is what I wanted on a small section of the BarriAllen

root@dm900:~$ df -h
    Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
    /dev/root 960.4M 437.6M 457.2M 49% /
    devtmpfs 491.7M 0 491.7M 0% /dev
    /dev/sda1 37.6G 55.7M 35.6G 0% /media/ba  
    tmpfs 499.7M 0 499.7M 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 499.7M 16.5M 483.1M 3% /run
    tmpfs 499.7M 0 499.7M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    systemd-1 6.1G 301.5M 5.4G 5% /data
    tmpfs 499.7M 16.0K 499.6M 0% /tmp
    tmpfs 499.7M 16.0K 499.6M 0% /var/volatile
    /dev/sda2 75.8G 12.0K 71.8G 0% /media/hdd 
    /dev/mmcblk0p3 6.1G 301.5M 5.4G 5% /data
    /dev/sda2 75.8G 12.0K 71.8G 0% /autofs/sda2
    root@dm900:~$

all manipulations with removing the sd from the receiver and returning it back only when the receiver is turned off

• Official Post

zozman I deleted your post because you have attached an version of BA that is not original from @Gutemine.

Altererd version is not allowed.

• Hello!
    Please help.
    I need multiboot to test different images.

I'm trying to install Barry Allen from putty

(apt update

dpkg -i /tmp/*deb)

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.91 OR enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.89_all
    on an official 900 UHD dreambox with the latest official firmware (dreambox-image-deb-dm900-20200720.tar.xz) but I'm getting an error:

Unpacking enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen (12.89) ...

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of enigma2-plugin-extensions-bar ryallen:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen depends on enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gu temine (>= 2.7); however:

Package enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gutemine is not installed.

dpkg: error processing package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen (--install):

dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

Errors were encountered while processing:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen

The flash drive is formatted as EXT4 and not mounted in a dreamos.
    Is enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gutemine still alive? Will installing it help me? what version, where can I download?
    Please help

• If you don't know what you're doing -Don't put ANYTHING from gutemine!!!!!!

Otherwise you will get

• Thanks a lot for the warning!

Is there a correct way to have a multiboot without using gutemine on a native dreambox with native firmware?

I want to leave the native firmware as the main one.
    Or please recommend the correct image for replace.

• Hello!
    Please help.

linuxsat-support.com/thread/?postID=651458#post651458

put from this post everything is installed and working..the main thing is no kind of glutamine in the receiver- he turned off plug-in support for all receivers except dream one and two.

If you don't know what you're doing -Don't put ANYTHING from gutemine!!!!!!

Otherwise you will get

he has a very high opinion of himself, nothing more, everything else is his bile that burns him from the inside, because many literate people can improve his plugin at times.. so he writes all sorts of bullshit on the forums and declares copyright)))let him first patent and lay out the patent of his works -only then can we talk about copyright, licho himself rewrote something in his barry allen and now it is perfectly installed on an ssd - hdd up to 2 terabytes, divided into 2 parts and reserved for Barriallen in this ssd is a small section up to 40 gig. and you won't believe it, everything works and is installed correctly and there is no mashing of the recovery partition as he writes.

As for his new plugin for one and two - I don't care about that,

Good luck to everyone and don't listen to gutalin :rasta:

• I don't use gutemine plugins. I do not need them.

I don't even use enigma2.

I really liked Armbian. There is everything: IPTV, any movies online, YouTube, browser...

• Who has installed version 12.91, without feed, if he needs to reinstall it to use another SD card, how do you uninstall it? If it does not find a card already with BA, the plugin is not visible: if you want to reinstall with a new SD card, but it doesn't seem to install because it already finds something installed on the decoder. Is there some command to run from telnet? Thank you

• Who has installed version 12.91, without feed, if he needs to reinstall it to use another SD card, how do you uninstall it? If it does not find a card already with BA, the plugin is not visible: if you want to reinstall with a new SD card, but it doesn't seem to install because it already finds something installed on the decoder. Is there some command to run from telnet? Thank you

bro , don 't use the sd card , install barry Allen on usb flash or ssd -hdd . if you need a plug-in sharpened for ssd -hdd, I will send it to a personal account

if you need to install it again, just follow the path /var/lib/dpkg/info and delete all entries about barry allen. and also in the status and status-old files along the path /var/lib/dpkg. don't forget to save the changes reboot the receiver and install it again barry allen

• gutemine has kindly made his feed plugin for OE2.5 available again at the boxpirates. If you follow the instructions on how to proceed, you can install BA with the feed dependency again afterwards.

zozman

why a larger BA device than provided by gutemine??? If you're unlucky, BA will grab the connected HDD during setup and all your data will be gone, but to each his own.

• Official Post

Can everyone stop posting BA as attachment here that are modify versions.

As Hilfsbereit has allready written this versions can do damage

Neither are they coded by Gutemine. So posting them is not allowed!!

I will without any notice delete such posts and attachments.

Thanks

Seagen :smiling face with halo:

• why a larger BA device than provided by gutemine??? If you're unlucky, BA will grab the connected HDD during setup and all your data will be gone, but to each his own.

:beaming face with smiling eyes: you blindly believe in what he writes.. I respect Gutamin for his work done, but since he became unbearable because of his age and stopped thinking big, believe me, I don't care about his feed there is nothing that can interest me as a user - except for his beautiful Barry allen plugin.for which I bow low to him... and for myself, I will redo it as I like and there will be nothing with my two dm900 in all I installed an ssd drive where records are stored and the plug-in is installed and the receiver works fine.. good luck!!!

• A simple, logical question - what is the sacred meaning of putting BA on HDD with a capacity of 2 !!!! Tb?

Or do you think that you are spoiling the gutemine with this?

I will answer for my brother on...the point is not to put Barry Allen on a large volume of media , but simply on an ssd disk . the code just corrected that you can use media up to 2 terobytes..here I have allowed a 500 gig disk, 37 I gave to Barry Allen -the remaining 460 gig for other needs, many write films or concerti or programs and store on the carrier so there are a bunch of sticking strays on the receiver - you use one disk on which EVERYTHING is. And believe me, nothing is deleted and your photos, movies, etc. are not erased when reinstalling the plugin.. Tired of explaining how you all won 't get the point ? and this is only for dream 900-920 ..in your dream one and two ssd -hdd and insert

you have a dreambox two... so what are you trying to figure out here? It doesn't concern you at all

• If you ask the developer of the plugin..for support, he does not respond..and if he responds, he wiil mocks you

We must solve the problems on our own then

Just ask teams power-sat + ozoon + nabilosat + .….........

There are no images updates for 02 years

OpenTSimage 8.x is equal to all dream os images

Children and women of Gaza

We will not forget...we will not forgive...

Edited once, last by zozman ().

• Official Post

If you don't get an approval for the changes from the developer.

Then you just are not allowed to implement them your self. And then distrube them.

Like it or not that is how it works.

What you do in your private time is up to you.

But posting here at our forum is not the place for such work.

Gutemine is Gutemine, How he/she behaves is not up to debate either.

That discussion can be taken at the proper forum where Gutemine is active.

I am also the person behind the Peter pan Image that have been around since the start of Enigma1

We are also in the reciving end of Gutemine and our image are blocked and can not be used with Gutemines plugin.

But that does not matter... We stand by the policy that we respect other devs work.

If we are blocked then it is what it is.

Gutemine have all the right in the world to decide on what platforms and in what images his/hers plugin can be used.

But I want debate this. If someone post anything that is not within our policy.

It will be deleted...

Regards

Seagen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!